napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what else do you guys do????

I create interactive eBooks, mostly nature based. Definitely a pretty fun job since you get to be creative. I have an English Springer Spaniel who goes everywhere with me pretty much. I've been known to even park her in front of the window at the gym so she can watch me workout haha. I play a fair bit of guitar and have always been a big gamer. Rest of my time goes to maintaining my property and hanging out with the girlfriend.

I know most of us here are bodybuilding and prioritize the gym. But I also know we do other things and have other hobbies. What else do you do? Collect stuff? Family? Paint? Work?
I'm into extreme competition car audio. I have a Dodge Durango with 4 18's on 24,000 watts rms and 15 batteries, 3 alternators.. etc. I also write and produce music. I've been DJ'ing and writing for 15 years. I'm also in school for Physical Therapist and I'm a certified personal trainer. Other than that, I'd love to hear what else everyone on here does. :) I hope as many folks as possible share their hobbies and daily life.
Thanks A.R. Fam!!!

Other things? Other hobbies? That would be nice, LOL. I am 39 and still have a 5K system in my truck. I will NEVER grow out of a good audio system! That is awesome on ya bro! I just have 2 12's in my chevy silverado but I can here it and thats all that matters! I own two businesses, one is a full service print shop and the other is an online gym apparel business that I just started about 6 months ago. Add all of that to working out each day and I don't have time to do too much!

Lift, eat, be a dad, Xbox, politics, guns, emergency prepper, researcher of nutrition and political conspiracy. Oh, and aspiring apparel company owner. That sums me up pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Emergency Prepper, LOL I feel you there...my girlfriend went to Academy and asked to see some crossbows for me. Guy asked what does he hunt? She said he doesn't he is just preparing for the apocalypse, LOL

Pool(Billiards), golf and anything my kids want to do. But pool & golf are my favorite hobbies aside from lifting.

That Story is far too common. Its damn sad, can you keep your damn legs closed for 12 months, I want sticking my pecker into anything for 12 months I promise. There wasn't any prom queens where I was at.

boy I used to love telling fat and ugly bitches when we got back to the states they aint the desert queen anymore. actually got an letter of reprimand for telling one bitch welcome to being ugly again when we landed in Philly hahaha I hate the guys that break their backs trying to carry a girls pack. but yet they should be in special forces wtf ever

I'm pretty much a loser, lol. I'm not talented and pretty much the only things I'm good at are lifting and eating. When I'm not lifting and eating I'm working 60 hours in a chemical plant and then laying around on the couch watching cartoons with my son and fiancee.

I'm pretty much a loser, lol. I'm not talented and pretty much the only things I'm good at are lifting and eating. When I'm not lifting and eating I'm working 60 hours in a chemical plant and then laying around on the couch watching cartoons with my son and fiancee.

60 hours of work a week is a lot for most people. When I worked Pipeline in North Dakota, we had 100-120 hours a week in the winter months. Bro you're getting the gainz in the gym and spending time with your kiddo & your lady. Doesn't get much better than that my friend.

60 hours of work a week is a lot for most people. When I worked Pipeline in North Dakota, we had 100-120 hours a week in the winter months. Bro you're getting the gainz in the gym and spending time with your kiddo & your lady. Doesn't get much better than that my friend.

and collecting that check handling business man be proud, i know i am proud of you for your courage to come out and tell what you have been thru and no man is perfect bro just remember that NO MAN that bleeds there was only 1 that did that

Yea, I'm not complaining, I enjoy my quiet laid back life. Working sucks, lol. I couldn't imagine working 120 hours. I live in Ohio and work outdoors too. I do wish I was slightly talented at something though, lol.

and collecting that check handling business man be proud, i know i am proud of you for your courage to come out and tell what you have been thru and no man is perfect bro just remember that NO MAN that bleeds there was only 1 that did that
Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement. My head is finally nice and clear.

Dj - just wrapped up a massive weekend, club booking and one large festival. The vibes were unreal and I stayed healthy all weekend. During the day I'm a facility manager of huge analytical complex so I get to play with a lot of stuff the majority of the public doesn't get access to.

Top Bottom