napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term AAS use

Macgyver123

Hi all, question here? I notice many of the seniors ( not age) here mention that they are on trt. My question is on if this was due to AAS use or AAS abuse or mistakes at a younger age.
So if one was to follow all the rules to the letter: wait till the right age, wait till in the correct shape, use appropriate dosages, don't stack nandrolones, dont run cycles for too long, use the correct pct for the correct length and wait the correct time off; would one eventually require TRT or can one return to normal hormonal activity?
Thanks in advance.
Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a loaded question. I personally do it (TRT) because of my age (47). Recovering from a cycle at my age is a brutal process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha not a loaded question. I have posted all my stats and previous cycles and future cycle plan before. You can check my profile. Just doing some self education.

Haha not a loaded question. I have posted all my stats and previous cycles and future cycle plan before. You can check my profile. Just doing some self education.

I just figured if you have experience and been around the block already you should already know the answer to your question but it never hurts to learn a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, question here? I notice many of the seniors ( not age) here mention that they are on trt. My question is on if this was due to AAS use or AAS abuse or mistakes at a younger age.
So if one was to follow all the rules to the letter: wait till the right age, wait till in the correct shape, use appropriate dosages, don't stack nandrolones, dont run cycles for too long, use the correct pct for the correct length and wait the correct time off; would one eventually require TRT or can one return to normal hormonal activity?
Thanks in advance.
Stuart

Completely user dependent. It would seem most bounce back okay given the proper protocols but in no way is there a guarantee. You have to accept the potential risk.

Thanks. Basically if you obey the rules you should be ok but no guarantee! Choose this path and accept the risk vs rewards trade off!!!!

if you dont take shortcuts like most who skimp on pct or think they can get away with half assing it, if you run proper doses and dont be a fucking jerk with the way you dose, and run things properly without overdoing them, running all ancillaries, be preventative etc. then you will have no problem recovering unless you have a previous condition but FAR more often than not, people think they know everything and do something stupid and then say pct doesn't work when in reality, THEY DONT WORK because they are fucking assholes in the way they run things...

Thanks. Basically if you obey the rules you should be ok but no guarantee! Choose this path and accept the risk vs rewards trade off!!!!

Yup. I will admit I should have been smarter in my younger days.

If the patient and his partner are willing to wait and his hypogonadal symptoms are manageable without TRT or AAS, the patient could simply discontinue the use of TRT or AAS to allow spontaneous recovery. Data from the male contraception literature indicate a reasonable probability of recovery in 67%, 90%, 96%, and 100% of men at 6, 12, 16, and 24 months, respectively, with a median time to recovery of 20 × 106 ml-1 sperm in 3–6 months.13,30,31 Yet, many men will not tolerate discontinuation either due to severe hypogonadal symptoms, uncertainty of recovery, and/or timing issues, and these men may require some form of alternate androgen supplementation

Yup. I will admit I should have been smarter in my younger days.
we have all made mistakes but its how we use them to our advantage later that shapes us moving forward... i made mistakes but trust me, they were minimal because i learn from them quickly...

we have all made mistakes but its how we use them to our advantage later that shapes us moving forward... i made mistakes but trust me, they were minimal because i learn from them quickly...

We're a dying breed brotha...

I can tell you my own experience. I starred cycling at 36 and did bloodwork before my first cycle and found out I was already low on test, which was a surprise to me. I was still in normal range but not ideal at all being at the low end. Regardless I chose to cycle and PCT correctly and my levels would return back to the low level. I didn't want to go the TRT route because I was still in normal range and had no negative symptoms at all. Then in 2013 at age 38 I decided to do my first contest. I dieted pretty hard while on cycle , and I think a combination of the compounds I was on and the extremes of contest prep did a number on my endocrine system. After the show I went into pct but started feeling like absolute death. I lost all motivation to workout, lost all of my sex drive, and started losing strength and mass quickly while accumulating bodyfat without diet change. I went and had my levels tested about 4 weeks after pct and my test levels were 122.....no wonder. I just couldn't recover despite a very strong pct. I made the decision at that time to go on TRT and haven't looked back

I was diagnosed with very low T back in 1999. After a year of my primary doctor telling me all the wrong shit, I went to a competent Endo a friend referred me to. This changed my life as I had not until then done anabolics of any kind. I lifted and trained my whole adult life and was naturally pretty big so I had no desire. Once the Endo put me on angrogel, there was no going back for me. I quickly educated myself on the proper and safe use of steroids and left the gel after 2 years of use. I blast and cruise now, I only sticking to compounds my body likes and I don't overdo the dosing.

Thanks in advance.
Stuart

My doctor put me on TRT because I was hit by two cars and had nearly every none in body of mine broken once, some twice. He also daid he rarely does it, but approves of me getting benefit of certain steroids because of what this body went through!! Both cars that hit me and my motorcycle were total loss, so you can imagine what body of mine went through! My diet, training, supplement and AAS use are part of my recovery! I need the addition of muscle now and the strengthening of bones to increase so my frame can handle it workload if I want to be active and fit through aging process!!!
16a40be59600db3d38c8fba425b83101.jpg
798e234323d01325fbe345fbe75199a3.jpg

I started in my mid-late 30's continuously. I went to TRT by way of saying fuck it. No desire for more kids, had been lifting for 20+ years and wanted to be bigger. I hit my potential based upon the inability to get bigger than 212 pounds and not be a chubby piece of cow dung. I. made mistakes plenty of times by taking AAS too young. I'll be on gear either till I die of old age, or can't remember to pin them because of old age. Fuck old age.

I started in my mid-late 30's continuously. I went to TRT by way of saying fuck it. No desire for more kids, had been lifting for 20+ years and wanted to be bigger. I hit my potential based upon the inability to get bigger than 212 pounds and not be a chubby piece of cow dung. I. made mistakes plenty of times by taking AAS too young. I'll be on gear either till I die of old age, or can't remember to pin them because of old age. Fuck old age.

That's real, i like that ! i plan to sail on that boat as well if either recovery becomes too extreme for me or when i round my 60s which ever comes first. This hasnt happened to me yet, so until then i will continue cycling with PCT. The way i see things is that TRT is not going anywhere, and if can recover every time i just dont feel the need. Everyone has a preference and reasons, i believe no matter what no one should suffer as there would be no quality of life, if thats the case whats the point you dig ? Live well, healthy and happy is what matters

Last edited:
Living healthy, well and happy is how you say fuck old age!!

Top Bottom