napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone use biogen innovations sarms!?!?

Wolfdawg250

Running the rad140 from them and looking great and making great gains. Is this stuff legit? Just hoping it's not a prohorme.

We have sponsors here like sarms.forsale for a reason as they have been vetted out and tons of positive reviews from actual people who have un them not facebook, instagam, reddit etc as those are usually faked.

You can try them. Ive never heard of them but just make sure if you do go with them run bloodwork midway through the cycle to see what is happening. Depending on the compound you may be slightly suppressed but if you see liver values elevated, or your LH and FSH are 0, or even your estrogen levels are elevated then you may have something other than sarms.

I have not used their products so couldn't say if they are legit or not. I just stick to sarms.forsale so I don't have to worry about it.

I wouldn?t bother messing around with them. I tried proven peptides a few months back (returned product after talking to Dylan). It took me 6 months to get my money back from them...s4s Takes really great care of all of us. Faster service and quicker responses than anyone else. I always point my friends in their direction. Sometimes they try cheap bottles of ?sarms? get all kinds of sides. You don?t want that. It?s not fun going to a doctor to get checked out because you don?t know what you took.

You said it yourself...you hope it?s not a pro hormone. That should tell you everything you need to know about the company

Only sarms I will ever touch and can 1000% stand behind is Sarms.forsale not only are they fantastic with customers I get the same quality sarms the first time everytime, its easy for us all and why we 1000% endorse them, we don't use bunk products or push that wack ass prohormone junk around here, ask anyone on this forum im proof of the quality they have my results speak for me on that and the countless others who use the S4S product's. I won't push something I won't and have not used myself transparency is key along with the health of our members here.

Top Bottom