napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pro boxer cycle

bossAUS

Hey Dylan, big fan of your videos. I'm a professional boxer and i was curious on your opinion on a ped/steroid cycle for a fighter. I've been told by other fighters that drugs like GW501516, Halotestin, Winstrol and Equipoise are great for the sport of boxing. im just concerned about suppression because i don't wanna be feeling down too much during training camp for a big fight. how bad would something like Halotestin or Winstrol suppress me if ran for only a few weeks at a time? Would low dose testosterone be necessary for a boxer if i was only running an oral like halo for a few weeks? My main thing is staying in a weight class and being as strong and fast as i can with great cardio. I'm pretty set on using GW501516 for sure but i'm curious about other compounds for a boxer.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hey sorry for asking a question without providing you any info, that was stupid on my part. Im a professional boxer 27 years old and ive been a boxer for over a decade. I have ZERO cycle history but i have experience in the weight room to complement my boxing.

My stats are as follows
height-6 foot 2
weight-177 during training camp/168 at time of weigh ins.i compete as a super middleweight.
My bodyfat is around 9-12 percent but ive been leaner before at smaller weight clases.
My pro record is 31-7
in the weight room my lifts are decent for my size and not being my primary focus.
deadlift-535
bench-255
squat-315
these are 1rm's

My goal is to get to a level where i can win a title and unfortunatly when you get to where i have come in boxing its quickly turing into chemical warfare. so i thought id seek out someone respected like you in this community,to see if you had any advice for me. thanks

Out of curiosity, how have you found those lifts to improve your striking? I ask as I would have expected someone that was focusing on striking would be more concerned with Speed, Power, and Agility types of training. I would be keen to know what your program looks like.

Have you considered sarms? They are perfect for your goals in boxing because of endurance benefits, adding a lot of strength and power without lots of weight. They also don t carry the suppression of steroids

This is the cycle of propose to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Have you considered sarms? They are perfect for your goals in boxing because of endurance benefits, adding a lot of strength and power without lots of weight. They also don t carry the suppression of steroids

This is the cycle of propose to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Exactly. Go for SARMS in Boxing dude. S4 and RAD will make you strong as fuck.

i have found weight training to help TREMENDOUSLY with making me a better puncher. Before i hit the weight room i was feather fisted no joke. i always had great punching technique but heavy lifting in very low reps 1-3 has turned me into one of the biggest punchers at my weight in Canada. In my opinion lots of heavy bag work,sprints and deadlifting especially really increased my power. Now of course you gotta do everything else like jumping rope,sparring, roadwork. i find once i lift higher than the 1-3 rep range i lose speed drastically.thats just personal experience. Lots of old school boxing trainers say stay away from weights but i think thats a mistake.

I'm hearing a ton about GW in boxing and halo. Gw sounds like a godsend for someone like me.
i happen to work VERY VERY closely with certain boxers that im not allowed to name and ALL OF THESE GUYS are on GW that i help... many use s4 with it because it keeps you very lean, but adds so much strength and lean muscle... honestly, these two and rad140 will make you a machine in there... absolutely fucking perfect for you bro... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m..m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

U don't want that halo dude...shits harsh and toxic..you may get strength from it but you'll feel like Shit fighting on it..it's primary use is for a power lifter doing one rep..it'll kill your cardio

U don't want that halo dude...shits harsh and toxic..you may get strength from it but you'll feel like Shit fighting on it..it's primary use is for a power lifter doing one rep..it'll kill your cardio
i completely agree with this as well... i gave you the perfect stack to run where you will tear shit up without tearing yourself up!

interesting i didn't know halo would have a negative impact on my cardio. I was aware it would make me feel like shit cause it's so toxic but i guess its not worth it. The main thing that appealed to me was the aggression from it that you always hear about.

interesting i didn't know halo would have a negative impact on my cardio. I was aware it would make me feel like shit cause it's so toxic but i guess its not worth it. The main thing that appealed to me was the aggression from it that you always hear about.
yes, and that would be helpful if not for all the other bull shit... risk vs reward brother and its not there

Is there any sort of drug useful right before a fight? im probaly going to go with sarms, but i'm looking for any and all advantages i can get

Is there any sort of drug useful right before a fight? im probaly going to go with sarms, but i'm looking for any and all advantages i can get
take an injection of test suspension then... other than that, not really.... that would definitely be helpful

bossAUS,

Do you still hit Calesthenics? or do you just hit your major lifts in the 1-3RM range and then work technique, and other more sport specific work?

How often do you hit weights? how many sessions of weights per week?

At nearly 40 pro fights, you would know what you are talking about.

Top Bottom