napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 dosage

Dbeas

I’m curious if anyone has experimented with higher rad dosages. It would seem likely that like aas, SARMs will have increased effects, good and bad, with a linear dosage relationship. Since rad seems to have fewer negative effects than most aas it seems logical that a higher dose than most are taking could be effective. I’m wondering what 60-100mg would be like stacked with low dose test? Anyone tried this?

most people that get bad sides with rad run it like an idiot which would be extreme doses... not smart whatsoever... ive encountered quite a few people that dont listen, run insane doses and then wonder why they have side effects

I appreciate that extreme doses of SARMs would be I’ll advised. I guess I’m asking if anyone here has experimented with ramping dosage up and comparing effects, good vs bad and testing limits. I think this board has a mix of users, some who are looking for a boost to training with little or no side effects. There are others like myself who use aas and are more willing to accept risk. I look at this like when I tried Tren for the first time. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, including possible horror stories, so I started low and added dosage while monitoring. I’m probably going to try this myself with rad140. I’ll report results.

I appreciate that extreme doses of SARMs would be I’ll advised. I guess I’m asking if anyone here has experimented with ramping dosage up and comparing effects, good vs bad and testing limits. I think this board has a mix of users, some who are looking for a boost to training with little or no side effects. There are others like myself who use aas and are more willing to accept risk. I look at this like when I tried Tren for the first time. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, including possible horror stories, so I started low and added dosage while monitoring. I’m probably going to try this myself with rad140. I’ll report results.

Ive dealt with literally hundreds of thousands of people over the past decade. Ive seen countless incidents with abusive rad doses and not once have i seem a positive experience. You do and test whatever you want bud. Thats on you.

There comes a point where you get diminishing returns. After a certain point, adding more will slightly increase the benefits, but severely increase side effects. I have never ran above 30 mg/day. Listen to Dylan. He is a smart man and cares for peoples' safety.

I don’t see the reasoning behind that. You are talking increasing the dose 300%- 500%. Even if it was safe the gains would not be worth it.
The gains do not grow exponentially.
Let just say if it went well on 20mg and you gained 10 lbs muscle and it cost you $600 for a 12 week cycle.
At 60mg you would spend $ 1800
At 100 mg you would spend $3000

You gains might go up a couple lbs at best. Maybe 12 lbs total. The gain numbers are not for sure just a number I am using as an example. Of course who knows what you would gain. I can’t imagine it would 300-500% more. (30-50lbs)

Not too mention the risk of side effects.

Of course do as you please. Your money, body and time. I Just don’t see the reasoning behind it.
Let us know how it goes

I don’t see the reasoning behind that. You are talking increasing the dose 300%- 500%. Even if it was safe the gains would not be worth it.
The gains do not grow exponentially.
Let just say if it went well on 20mg and you gained 10 lbs muscle and it cost you $600 for a 12 week cycle.
At 60mg you would spend $ 1800
At 100 mg you would spend $3000

You gains might go up a couple lbs at best. Maybe 12 lbs total. The gain numbers are not for sure just a number I am using as an example. Of course who knows what you would gain. I can’t imagine it would 300-500% more. (30-50lbs)

Not too mention the risk of side effects.

Of course do as you please. Your money, body and time. I Just don’t see the reasoning behind it.
Let us know how it goes
nice breakdown and well said bro

Top Bottom