napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

bc2658998b9ccaf809e7da2e5918178e.gif
63678ac70abf253ad798b8565606e0a2.gif

Free shipping worldwide is still active! Ending very soon!

Steroidify Rep
taz10 coupon code
PM me with ANY and ALL questions.

When having an order shipped to the United States, which warehouse should I order from in order to have the highest chance of a successful delivery? Or is there even a difference?

When shipping to the US, which warehouse should I order from for the highest chance of a successful delivery? Or does it even matter which warehouse I order from?

When shipping to the US, which warehouse should I order from for the highest chance of a successful delivery? Or does it even matter which warehouse I order from?

They all have guaranteed US delivery, so you don't have to worry. Depending on where you are physically, time in transit may vary a bit warehouse to warehouse.

4da95b1688a1031b6c08d157ef89c61e.jpg
7e8ef1e29c8994928dc154e5bcb9bda2.jpg

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% back
link to order in profile bio
PM with ANY and ALL questions, here to help!

Hey guys, I was thinking that it might be a good cross -use for the main homepage to use images from the instagram feed. Thoughts, questions, cheers, jeers?

Dear customers!

As we step into another year, Steroidify team sincerely thanks you for the trust and rely on our company and wishes you and your families a happy, prosperous and successful new year!

Happy New Year!

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% back
Link to order in profile bio
PM any and all questions/concerns

I placed an order yesterday morning. The money was picked up on your end a few hours later. My order is still showing "payment review" about 20 hours later. How long does it usually take to get things approved and shipped? My order # is 5824858. Thank you.

I placed an order yesterday morning. The money was picked up on your end a few hours later. My order is still showing "payment review" about 20 hours later. How long does it usually take to get things approved and shipped? My order # is 5824858. Thank you.
Hello,
It usually takes a business day or two change status from there, and then usually another business day or two to change to "handed to carrier." I apologize for the wait, but it takes a little bit of time with the addition of a pickup agent and pick up limits, and I definitely recommend bitcoin for quickest service. In any case you have nothing to worry about. We absolutely will get your order to you no matter what. Definitely, feel free to PM me or anyone on the steroidify team if the status continues to not change, and we will be more than happy to get this moving for you.

Thank you for the reply. You’re awesome to take the time to do so. Very much appreciated and very excited to receive the product!
You're very much welcome, and we're here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns, and definitely let us know how your cycle goes once it all arrives.

Hi sir, i see P0N already got back, but in the future please PM either me or P0N with questions like this rather than posting on our thread, we would get back much faster and it is more convenient for us, and safer for you. Thank you for choosing us and we do appreciate you and your trust!

Steroidify Rep
taz10 10% back

Top Bottom