napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion!!

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
So, guys answer this without bringing politics into this, don’t want to hear “I don’t like this guy, i like this guy” or any BS that will offend anybody here what so ever.

What are you opinions on building the Wall?

Personally i’m all for it, if you want to come in, come in the right way.

I also ask you respect other people’s opinion regarding this if someone is apposed to it or supports it. Just like I will.

Just curious.

~Tazz

i literally know nothing about politics and if i see this thread go to that, im deleting it because ive seen a lot of crazy psycho shit in my life but NEVER like ive seen with the way people act about fucking politics.. its the most sickening insane shit ive seen in my life these past few years... its sickening to say the least... so if you have an opinion on this topic, just write it and dont turn into a psycho please... my tolerance for that is zero, just so you know before you post

Boop! I don’t think we need a wall, I just think we need to enable our border patrol and law enforcement to do what they have to to stop illegal immigration. I’m not opposed to a wall exactly but I don’t think it’s going to fix the problem unless you have giant caravans coming [emoji51]

i literally know nothing about politics and if i see this thread go to that, im deleting it because ive seen a lot of crazy psycho shit in my life but NEVER like ive seen with the way people act about fucking politics.. its the most sickening insane shit ive seen in my life these past few years... its sickening to say the least... so if you have an opinion on this topic, just write it and dont turn into a psycho please... my tolerance for that is zero, just so you know before you post
Thank you... I have a zero tolerance for this shit also. It's sickening to say the least. Save it for the voting booth. Gets absolutely nothing accomplished.

As far as the wall is concerned I just thought it was a political strategy. I'm really surprised it's getting built at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for it but I don't think it's necessary. I think our country has the most layed back laws when it comes to illegal immigration. I think our border patrol is hamstrung and that needs to change. I was a carpenter and illegal immigration basically took down me and many others that were replaced with cheaper labor. Being a veteran I look at the number of men and women who haven't had as fortunate time assimilating into every day life as I have and they need help. Our country is a melting pot but right now its boiling over due to the welfare and every one wanting free things. I don't think we can afford to keep bringing people in and paying their way until they can acclimate. Many cities have gone to shit because of the influx in refugees that have been brought in in the last 10 years. Partly or mainly due to our government trying to push their agenda on foreign soil. If you are like me and a conspiracy theorist what if the wall is used to keep us in when everything goes to shit? [emoji38]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

If we spent the money it would cost to build the wall on humanitarian aid and stopped exploiting the countries these people are trying to flee they would be happy to stay there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we spent the money it would cost to build the wall on humanitarian aid and stopped exploiting the countries these people are trying to flee they would be happy to stay there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji121]

Honestly i think its a waste of money, they have been digging tunnels for years and they will climb the wall as well. It wont keep bad people out just poor people that cant afford big ladders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Honestly i think its a waste of money, they have been digging tunnels for years and they will climb the wall as well. It wont keep bad people out just poor people that cant afford big ladders.

I heard something around 60 feet! Going to be a long walk not getting spotted with a ladder that big and heavy haha!!
But not a bad point, respected opinion.

I heard something around 60 feet! Going to be a long walk not getting spotted with a ladder that big and heavy haha!!
But not a bad point, respected opinion.
So tunnels it is! Seriously though im just sayin people will find a way you cant stop determined people all you can do it stop them from being determined, maybe by giving them a reason to stay in their own countries.

Guys not sure how relevant it is as I don't live in the USA , i'm in Aust but looking from the outside and only hearing what I see on world news events that illegal immigration seems to be a problem and has enough people worried over there . We are fortunite here in some ways that we are completely surrounded by a big wide ocean. We had a illegal immigration problem several years ago with boat people and only the hard line decisions of that current government changed it. If you live in a country with a welfare system and decent hospitals and employment opportunities you will get people want to come in . I'm all for legal immigration within reason but people must go through the right channels and not "skip the line" to say . These people while many maybe legit refugees etc some may not be so screening and protocols need to be in place.
Not sure if a big wall is the answer , that's ALOT of money that maybe better spent on border patrols, immigration processing, etc . I guess the wall is a symbol of sorts and something the current government can show its people its been pro-active in this.

I think having wall with big doors with “welcome” on them would work. If you want to come work, make money, and pay taxes without increasing theft or violent crime, let’s stamp those papers and let you in. If you try to jump the wall, they are volunteering to become indentured servants to maintain the wall, public roads, etc sounds more effective.
I kind of view the drug trade similarity. Monitor and tax it, it’ll save more lives. Make DUI versions for different drug types. People who want them will get it anyway but we have no legal protections or safeguards in place for those who abuse them at the detriment of others.

here's the truth and the reality... wall or not, there's a bigger problem... illegals that come here and cause problems... i want someone to tell me what other countries allow as many in as they do here? i know if i wanted to move to countries in europe for example, its fucking nearly impossible to stay there.. to actually live there etc... they dont do it... because shit happens too often... if you go through the process and do it right then absolutely you should be here... most definitely but far too many people come here and commit crimes, take jobs that are not rightfully there's etc.. there are good people that do it too, absolutely but either way its wrong.. you go through the process and do it right... it certainly is something that is a process but its not like they just turn people down and never let people in... there's far too much shit that goes on and its not right, its fucking dangerous... if done right, absolutely, im all for it but far far far too many times, its done wrong and you see the outcomes from it

I will add in from my very "personal" knowledge if you were living in europe you would understand what the huge influx of refugees does to an economy and the security of the people.

Last edited:
I am sorry but do not agree america needs to send more money to help, it is not America's responsibilty to do this, even though they in fact already are giving out tremendous amounts of money to the rest of the world for aid, their armies to protect themselves and so on.

Last edited:
Another reason i like coming on here rather than social media. Based on Facebook, Twitter, you name it, I didn't know adults could have a discussion with out name calling or insults. Glad it didn't go there and good feedback. Most points if not all I agree with to a degree. Thanks for keeping it civil. [emoji106]

Brother, I couldn't agree more. I agree with absolutely everything you said 100%. I've completely separated myself from all politics for that reason. At least the best you can nowadays. Its liberating when you remove it completely

here's the truth and the reality... wall or not, there's a bigger problem... illegals that come here and cause problems... i want someone to tell me what other countries allow as many in as they do here? i know if i wanted to move to countries in europe for example, its fucking nearly impossible to stay there.. to actually live there etc... they dont do it... because shit happens too often... if you go through the process and do it right then absolutely you should be here... most definitely but far too many people come here and commit crimes, take jobs that are not rightfully there's etc.. there are good people that do it too, absolutely but either way its wrong.. you go through the process and do it right... it certainly is something that is a process but its not like they just turn people down and never let people in... there's far too much shit that goes on and its not right, its fucking dangerous... if done right, absolutely, im all for it but far far far too many times, its done wrong and you see the outcomes from it

That is the best thing i ever read.

Top Bottom