napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Products Coming Soon! Happy New Year!

RCS

#1 SARMS PROVIDER
We have some pretty exciting news for everyone! Within the next weeks, we will be adding HCG at 5000 iu's per vial and Liquid Prami at 2mg/ml to our inventory!! We will have a promotion for them once they are added. We wanted to start the new year off with a banger for everyone!!

We are also working on expanding by providing you an entire peptide section. We are fine tuning the details and which products we want to start with but these will be added early in 2021! Lets start the new year off right!!

https://sarms.forsale

Pretty exciting, looking forward to the peptides- something I've been interested in for a while. Will they be orally active like all of the other products on the site? Any previews of which ones you think you'll start with?

Also are the liquid nolva and clomi new? Dose them the same as tablets? In the middle of my first arms cycle and seems perfect for the mini pct I plan to do at the end...

Pretty exciting, looking forward to the peptides- something I've been interested in for a while. Will they be orally active like all of the other products on the site? Any previews of which ones you think you'll start with?

Also are the liquid nolva and clomi new? Dose them the same as tablets? In the middle of my first arms cycle and seems perfect for the mini pct I plan to do at the end...
clomid and nolva have been on the site since it opened... there is no difference whatsoever from liquid to tabs other than the form they are in

i was shown a list of the new products that will be coming but i will wait and let s4s get them posted! its a very nice list though, i can tell you that !

Top Bottom