napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHT vs DHB and prostate

Flashman

It is clear that each AAS user will react differently to each compound. Thus the same can be said on their effects on the prostate. Nandrolones tend to be more friendlier where as the DHT families can be harsher to some. Again each person is different, I get that.

Scientifically Testosterone gets reduced to DHT.

DHB is not testosterone but its a 5 alpha reduced form of equipoise which acts in a completely differently way. If DHB is a DHT version of equipoise, in theory would it be safer for the prostate? Not sure how DHB effects the prostate compared to DHT?

Thanks

They all affect the prostate or at least mine. I had to try just about everything to see what I could tolerate. The only thing I can tolerate is Test, Tren, and Mast. All orals are a no go, Deca/NPP no go, Eq no go. Trestolone I can manage the cycle but after is hell. It's basically trial and error. My last PSA was 0.9 so my prostate is fine but the sides are annoying on cycle.

Thats strange that you are ok with Mast but Primo is a no go. But like you said trial and error. What are your doses on Mast and how long do you take it for during a cycle.

Thats strange that you are ok with Mast but Primo is a no go. But like you said trial and error. What are your doses on Mast and how long do you take it for during a cycle.
I haven't tried Primo or Winny yet.

It's really going to be trial and error for everyone. My list of compounds I tolerate well for various reasons is relatively short as well. For me it's basically test, mast, eq, and deca. No orals or tren whatsoever

Just because something is a derivative of DHT does not make it have the same effects as a DHT. All steroid hormones have the same 4 aromatic ring structure with slight changes; usually in their methyl, hydroxyl and carbonyl groups, which have some fairly profound changes in physiological action.

Just want to clear that up as there is often confusion on that. Having said that, being DHT derived does increase the likeliness that they'll share some similar qualities, like no aromatization into estrogen, but that's due to the base aromatic structural change in the first aromatic ring.

It's really going to be trial and error for everyone. My list of compounds I tolerate well for various reasons is relatively short as well. For me it's basically test, mast, eq, and deca. No orals or tren whatsoever
well said brother... everyone is different all the way around...

It is clear that each AAS user will react differently to each compound. Thus the same can be said on their effects on the prostate. Nandrolones tend to be more friendlier where as the DHT families can be harsher to some. Again each person is different, I get that.

Scientifically Testosterone gets reduced to DHT.

DHB is not testosterone but its a 5 alpha reduced form of equipoise which acts in a completely differently way. If DHB is a DHT version of equipoise, in theory would it be safer for the prostate? Not sure how DHB effects the prostate compared to DHT?

Thanks
My question would be, do you have a family history of prostate problems? If you do, are you getting test run to see? Your question seems to sound like a guy with issues but no Dr. screening to check it .

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

No family history of prostate problems. No major problems bro. My last cycle I experienced some discomfort like many others. At 44 years of age, my prostate has experienced minimal enlargement, well within the normal range. I have had a TRUS completed which is A transrectal ultrasound. (TRUS) is an ultrasound technique that is used to view a man’s prostate and surrounding tissues. NOT A FUN experience!!!! but its a complete examination of the prostate.

Negative findings from the test which is great!! My last PSA value from 2018, 1.3 ug/L. However, research has shown that high PSA values are not a true indication of prostate issues. They can be very misleading. I experienced prostatitis a few times in my 30's way before any AAS cycles. Once I went on TRT, the increased testosterone alleviated all issues. There is current scientific research that shows a direct correlation, when a male ages, the prostate enlarges due to his natural testosterone plummeting.

What I sound like is a guy thats taking care of his prostate by being proactive with his research:)

It's mostly the androgen receptors in the prostate. Some are affected by it more than others. I guess you can say it's similar to the way S4 affects the receptors in the eyes. Once the cycle is stopped everything returns to normal.

In my experience I have found the DHT's "annoy" the prostate by things like frequent urination. Nothing very significant. Compounds like Dbol and Trestolone that convert to methyl estrogen is where the more aggravating sides come into play. With these compounds I experience significant discomfort.

I truly like the effects of Primobolan, but I start feeling some discomfort at around week 10-12. Currently on Test E, I have tried NPP, Test prop, anavar, proviron and even Winstrol with no effects. I have experimented with the range of high to low doses with certain compounds and I have found lower dosages react just as well for me. I truly wonder how I would react to EQ? Any thoughts? LOL Only way to find out is to try right?!

Am I correct in saying the only aid for this discomfort and "annoyance" while on a cycle is to take products such as Saw Palmetto, New Chapters and/or Prostate Performance supplements? Finasteride does not help while taking DHT products nor would I touch that stuff. I wonder if the Sarm S4 will have promise in protecting the prostate on a cycle? As per medical papers it sure looks like it !!

On the subject of prostate related PEDS how about RAD140? It's not supposed to have any effect on the prostate.

No family history of prostate problems. No major problems bro. My last cycle I experienced some discomfort like many others. At 44 years of age, my prostate has experienced minimal enlargement, well within the normal range. I have had a TRUS completed which is A transrectal ultrasound. (TRUS) is an ultrasound technique that is used to view a man’s prostate and surrounding tissues. NOT A FUN experience!!!! but its a complete examination of the prostate.

Negative findings from the test which is great!! My last PSA value from 2018, 1.3 ug/L. However, research has shown that high PSA values are not a true indication of prostate issues. They can be very misleading. I experienced prostatitis a few times in my 30's way before any AAS cycles. Once I went on TRT, the increased testosterone alleviated all issues. There is current scientific research that shows a direct correlation, when a male ages, the prostate enlarges due to his natural testosterone plummeting.

What I sound like is a guy thats taking care of his prostate by being proactive with his research:)

You have definitely done your due diligence. I wouldn't have said one thing if I'd known that. A lot of people won't do what you have done.

On the subject of prostate related PEDS how about RAD140? It's not supposed to have any effect on the prostate.
Sarms in general wont negatively affect the prostate. Actually, there is even data that shows positive effects on the prostate from S4

yes, s4 has shown to have positive effects on the prostate... one of the draws to sarms is that they do not negatively effect the prostate like steroids do...

yes, s4 has shown to have positive effects on the prostate... one of the draws to sarms is that they do not negatively effect the prostate like steroids do...

All the benefits and none of sides you have to deal with on AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom