napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term aromasin (exemestane)

baterst

Banned
For those who have been on aromasin/exemestane, taking it every day or every other day, for long periods of time (like years):

Have you found it causes any cumulative side-effects? Have you seen liver-enzymes rise because of it? Is this something safe to take for years?

Thank you

Of you’re using it long term for years, I hope you’re not on a full cycle that long. And if you are only in trt, you don’t need it daily and most likely not even eod. More like 1-2 times a week.
In that sense, I haven’t come across anything referring back to negative issues.

I can't see a reason anyone would have to take it continuously long term. Even for those small few that need it while on TRT because they are estrogen prone, it is generally a very low dose and maybe one or two doses a week....which I don't see being problematic long term. There is absolutely no reason anyone ever should be taking aromasin every day or even every other day for long periods of time.

there's no reason whatsoever to be on it that long at a normal dose... i can see that being far more detrimental in terms of crushing your estrogen...

What is so detrimental about crushing estrogen? I wouldn't mind some joint pains if it means zero water retention, zero puffiness, zero acne

Ok so say you use aromasin once or twice per week over many years.. Does it eventually lead to high liver enzymes or other damages?

(i am trying to post this but it wont let me the post just disappears whats going on?)

What is so detrimental about crushing estrogen? I wouldn't mind some joint pains if it means zero water retention, zero puffiness, zero acne

Ok so say you use aromasin once or twice per week over many years.. Does it eventually lead to high liver enzymes or other damages?

(i am trying to post this but it wont let me the post just disappears whats going on?)
What's detrimental about crushed estrogen? Where do I start? A dead dick, lethargy, depression, no libido or energy, sexual dysfunction, loss of muscle mass, loss of strength, loss of performance, dramaticslly increased chance of injury, the list goes on.

Google it and you'll see

did anyone on this forum actually experience this? I just haven't heard of low estrogen... it seems like high estrogen is much more common, and that too causes depression and the other things you mention

Crushed estrogen you will wish you were dead. I didn't crush mine completely but I did go too low on occasion and I felt like I was dying. No energy and just felt beat up. It's not something I recommend to anyone.

how long until the estrogen bounces back to normal, if someone happened to lower it too much?
I mean like how long until those crappy feelings, lack of energy, so on, disappear?

did anyone on this forum actually experience this? I just haven't heard of low estrogen... it seems like high estrogen is much more common, and that too causes depression and the other things you mention

Yes I have had it. It sucked....big time. Everything I mentioned is what I experienced. I wouodmt wish that hell on my worst enemy

Top Bottom