napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cypionate and deca cycle

Hotsauce

Hey guys I'm starting a bulking cycle for 16 weeks. My dosGe are 500 test 400 deca weekly aromasin 25 everyday because I'm estrogen prone. Is it okay if I started my cycle without the caber? My caber order doesn't arrive till Monday or Tuesday. Planning to bulk for 6 months. I'm on TRT 200 weekly also. I have dbol but decided to leave this out until the next cycle? What are your thoughts and opinions? Thanks . Age 40 height 5'6 190

If today is Friday and your cable will be here on Monday or Tuesday is it really worth asking this question?

My question is about your statement on being estrogen-sensitive. Are you running an AI with your trt?

If today is Friday and your cable will be here on Monday or Tuesday is it really worth asking this question?

My question is about your statement on being estrogen-sensitive. Are you running an AI with your trt?

No AI on try. I ran 500 cypionate 6 months ago and I took 12.5mg every day of aromasin and after a 6 week bloodwork shows my estrogen high. I can't remember the # but than I bump it to 25 a day it was slightly lower.

500mg rest and 400mg deca is some awesome numbers.
You said going from 12.5 to 25mg daily have you “slightly lower” numbers? Are you sure your aromasin is good?

500mg rest and 400mg deca is some awesome numbers.
You said going from 12.5 to 25mg daily have you “slightly lower” numbers? Are you sure your aromasin is good?

I'm looking for other caber and aromasin sources right now. Honestly I don't think the one I have now isnt very good at all.

I'm looking for other caber and aromasin sources right now. Honestly I don't think the one I have now isnt very good at all.

Send me a pm if you want a price list for biotech bro. Great aromasin and caber and just about anything else you could want

I already drop 17 pounds in 4 months. It was brutal and I was very happy with the results. So do you think 12 is ideal?

No AI on try. I ran 500 cypionate 6 months ago and I took 12.5mg every day of aromasin and after a 6 week bloodwork shows my estrogen high. I can't remember the # but than I bump it to 25 a day it was slightly lower.

Were you on trt then? This was kind of my point, I think you should be running an AI with your trt. Even if it's a low dose, it will compensate for the fact that you are more estrogen sensitive than other guys.

Were you on trt then? This was kind of my point, I think you should be running an AI with your trt. Even if it's a low dose, it will compensate for the fact that you are more estrogen sensitive than other guys.

Yes I'm on TRT but I did a blast cycle and my estrogen we're high but while my numbers on TRT we're normal but on the high end.

It was only high when I did a blast cycle. When I go off cycle and back to trt it was normal but on the high range. I try to get a blast cycle in before I see him every 6 months

I already drop 17 pounds in 4 months. It was brutal and I was very happy with the results. So do you think 12 is ideal?
nice work bro, keep it up... yes, you need to get down in the 12-13 range... the higher your body fat, the far more susceptible you are to side effects, especially estrogen conversion

It was only high when I did a blast cycle. When I go off cycle and back to trt it was normal but on the high range. I try to get a blast cycle in before I see him every 6 months

As long as you stay in normal range. That's the point. Controlling estrogen correctly on cycle and off

Top Bottom