napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Mr.Gemelli!

yankz2012

Hey Mr.Gemelli,

Big fan.

I have a few questions. I am new to SARMs and would like to do a cycle for some real bulking results. (never taken anything before, ever. I am 24)

What stack should I do?

What are the protocols for during stack PCT, and after stack PCT? (Dosages, times, etc.)

Can I get pure powders? or should I go for liquids? I am tight on funds, so I don't know if this is sacrificing quality, safety, or absorbability.

Any other details/info would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - are there any forseeable side effects? anything long lasting that will not go away on its own? Any interactions with caffeine or adderall too? I have ADD, and take pre-workout.

Also any reputable sources to get powders from? I have heard that Choice compounds is a good one.

Last edited:
powders? what? fuck no you dont use powders, you have no clue what you are even getting... .. .if you are tight on funds, simply put, dont run cycles... there's more to it than just products as well.. you need to just hold off until thats not an issue... period...

Thinking about running it in the winter when trying to stack on mass, so by then I will be fine with cash. So if not powders, do you recommend solutions only?

Hey bro why don't you just kick back and educate yourself for a while and put the questions on hold for a while. You can learn a lot by just hanging out and participating on the forum.

Hey bro why don't you just kick back and educate yourself for a while and put the questions on hold for a while. You can learn a lot by just hanging out and participating on the forum.

Sure dude, didn't mean to offend. just new to this.

here's a stack you can go with for bulking...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thinking about running it in the winter when trying to stack on mass, so by then I will be fine with cash. So if not powders, do you recommend solutions only?

Dylan gave you a great bulking stack. Also You could go with just LGD and s4 which is an incredibly powerful combo that is more budget friendly

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom