napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My upcoming cycle

theparanoia1703

Hello everyone,
Been following Dylan from a long time in Youtube which got me intrigued to make a check before I got started with my upcoming cycle.
My last cycle was test, tren and winstrol at moderate doses(previous cycles being test and deca and later test, winstrol and anavar).
My previous cycle ended in july I don't seem to have lost a lot of size.
I stand at 5'10" and 79kgs currently.
I wanted to know, should I go for the same test, tren winstrol cycle with aromasin and caber or should I introduce primobolan and equipoise instead of tren?
I am looking for a really clean physique.
Suggest doses too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,
Been following Dylan from a long time in Youtube which got me intrigued to make a check before I got started with my upcoming cycle.
My last cycle was test, tren and winstrol at moderate doses(previous cycles being test and deca and later test, winstrol and anavar).
My previous cycle ended in july I don't seem to have lost a lot of size.
I stand at 5'10" and 79kgs currently.
I wanted to know, should I go for the same test, tren winstrol cycle with aromasin and caber or should I introduce primobolan and equipoise instead of tren?
I am looking for a really clean physique.
Suggest doses too.

What are the rest of your stats; age, bf%, years of training, etc... Also, what are your goals for this cycle? A "really clean physique" don't cut it.

Thats actually not undersized for 5’10”.

706b496f4153355b3533789339a8614d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 29 years old.
Current bf 11%
Training for last 8 years.
I am looking for a conditioned/aesthetic physique and not a bulky physique.

5’10 79kgs is undersized imo
Undersized?
Idk bro if I am undersized.
I definitely don't look undersized to be honest.
Lean physique is what I prefer. A more athletic physique than a bodybuilder kind of physique.
Just a personal preference :)

Undersized?
Idk bro if I am undersized.
I definitely don't look undersized to be honest.
Lean physique is what I prefer. A more athletic physique than a bodybuilder kind of physique.
Just a personal preference :)

As you saw the chart i posted you arnt. What are you really trying to do here. Look good for the ladies. For yourself. Compete? Whats your end game.

As you saw the chart i posted you arnt. What are you really trying to do here. Look good for the ladies. For yourself. Compete? Whats your end game.

Hello mate. I want to look good and fit for myself. Not entering any competetion.
I want a jacked up look for myself, if it fetches ladies, that would be icing on the cake but my first priority is looking good for myself. Being very honest.

Hello mate. I want to look good and fit for myself. Not entering any competetion.
I want a jacked up look for myself, if it fetches ladies, that would be icing on the cake but my first priority is looking good for myself. Being very honest.

What was your cycle exp again?

What was your cycle exp again?

My first cycle was sustanon 250 and deca.
(250mg and 400mg each/week)
Second cycle was
T-prop (100mg thrice a week)
Winstrol(50mg thrice a week)
And anavar.
I also used clenbuterol in this stack but discontinued cause of the jittery feeling.

My third cycle was
T-prop(100mg thrice a week)
Tren ace (100mg thrice a week)
And,
Winstrol (50mg thrice a week) for week 7,8,9,10,11,12

My last cycle ended almost 5 months prior.

What were your last cycles post bloodwork?

I got bloodwork done pre/intra/post every cycle.
All have been normal.
KFT,LFT, T3/T4 and testosterone level.
My last blood work was post pct of my last cycle, so almost 4 months now.
No cycle post previous blood work bro

did you feel fine with tren? test/ tren/mast is the cycle that would be most conducive to your goals... if you want to lay off tren, then i would go with test, primo and winstrol

did you feel fine with tren? test/ tren/mast is the cycle that would be most conducive to your goals... if you want to lay off tren, then i would go with test, primo and winstrol
Hello Dylan.
I had no real problems with tren.
Tren cough was horrible but that happened just once.
Acne, yes, that was one issue but rest, NONE at all.
Tren was good for me.
I believe what tren could do, no other salt can, is it so?

no other salt can? what on earth does that mean?
I meant, the strength tren bought to me, and also, the ripping it got me, I believe it was phenomenal.
Idk if there is any other steroid which can bring same level of profound difference to a body as I am still kind of a beginner, but after what tren made me feel, it's hard do believe any other steroid can do the same.
:)

Top Bottom