napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Alpha pharma selling garbage!

Vicky95

I used the alpha pharma testobolin for about 9 weeks now at 500mg a week! Took two shots, one on Monday and another on Thursday. Hadn't seen any minimum changes that are expected when you hop on a cycle so got my blood work done and it turns out that my levels are 712ng/DL. Like what the hell man! Did the authenticity test as well and yeah well it showed that the product is original. Never using alpha pharma again!! They have to sell shit even in the name of the most cheapest hormone! Anyone else with the same experience?

Never heard of them... Interesting first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha pharma has a great following. Where'd you get it? Does it have a batch number to match up on a website exc......

I have used alpha in the past, mainly my orals I got them from alpha always. I pretty much trusted their products and never had any problems with them! First time that I took an injectible from alpha and well the blood test says it all

You would have to live under a rock to not have heard of alpha pharma. They are highly counterfeited like pharmacon.

Like is said, where did you get it. I have seen some seriously high quality fakes out there. Almost to the point where it would be cheaper to just make quality gear on your own.

I've seen a ton of blood work showing it's underdosed. I wouldn't bother with it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Really? I have never heard of legit bunk alpha pharma they are one of the biggest ugl labs ever. I know people in ifbb who ran it for years and never had complaints at all

Really? I have never heard of legit bunk alpha pharma they are one of the biggest ugl labs ever. I know people in ifbb who ran it for years and never had complaints at all
i tend to stay out of these but i have never once had a good experience with them and people that were selling them on previous forums i was on were ALL removed... i literally despise them but like i said, i dont get into these much but i can tell you this, with a million percent certainty... if you sent me some free, i would stamp it "return to sender" bro...

i tend to stay out of these but i have never once had a good experience with them and people that were selling them on previous forums i was on were ALL removed... i literally despise them but like i said, i dont get into these much but i can tell you this, with a million percent certainty... if you sent me some free, i would stamp it "return to sender" bro...

Sorry to hear that i guess it was from India aswell? Ap bunk is unheard of in denmark even hipo started to carry ap now but i trust what u tell.. just how it is with ugl i guess

Sorry to hear that i guess it was from India aswell? Ap bunk is unheard of in denmark even hipo started to carry ap now but i trust what u tell.. just how it is with ugl i guess
i cant say that all alpha pharma is garbage but i can say, with a million percent certainty that is one of the most faked out there... just like how easy it is to fake a louis vuitton bag and make a fake certificate of authenticity, which is very easy for the people that do it, it can easily be done with these as well...

i cant say that all alpha pharma is garbage but i can say, with a million percent certainty that is one of the most faked out there... just like how easy it is to fake a louis vuitton bag and make a fake certificate of authenticity, which is very easy for the people that do it, it can easily be done with these as well...

Have you seen some of the pharmacom fakes. Need a friggen magnifying glass to tell the difference. That's why I stick with sources here. Can't get fake robo when your buying it from him. Same as other labs here.

Have you seen some of the pharmacom fakes. Need a friggen magnifying glass to tell the difference. That's why I stick with sources here. Can't get fake robo when your buying it from him. Same as other labs here.
thats why i never listen to idiots that bash ugl's... my BEST sources that i have used are all ugl's... AY was the very best ive ever come across but unfortunately she is not around anymore but our sources here are the shit, flat out... that can be attested by everyone here... some of my most successful cycles were with robolics...

thats why i never listen to idiots that bash ugl's... my BEST sources that i have used are all ugl's... AY was the very best ive ever come across but unfortunately she is not around anymore but our sources here are the shit, flat out... that can be attested by everyone here... some of my most successful cycles were with robolics...
Agreed. When you find a top notch ugl you can't beat it. That's why I stick to what I know is as good as it gets, and don't even look elsewhere.

Top Bottom