napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Well it finally happened...fuck

Cwrose1

I've been on a 16 week valhalla run 400/400 test deca kicked with dbol and finishing with winny. Suffered my first shoulder injury. I hit traps really hard and woke up the next day hating life.Not a rotator but I think I pissed off my coracoacromial ligament. Fucking unreal.... so I've taken the last 2.5 weeks off from upper body. Pain has finally subsided. So I'm thinking about easing back into the upper body and starting slow. Fuck I don't want to tear anything and need surgery. Suggestions? Should I give it another week?

I would do light weight and progress the weight slowly up and if any set you do it starts to hurt just stop and do a different movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on a 16 week valhalla run 400/400 test deca kicked with dbol and finishing with winny. Suffered my first shoulder injury. I hit traps really hard and woke up the next day hating life.Not a rotator but I think I pissed off my coracoacromial ligament. Fucking unreal.... so I've taken the last 2.5 weeks off from upper body. Pain has finally subsided. So I'm thinking about easing back into the upper body and starting slow. Fuck I don't want to tear anything and need surgery. Suggestions? Should I give it another week?

Go light on weights, watch out for pain AND start taking 1500mg of LYSINE now! It supports healthy connective tissue, ligaments, tendons and joint cartilage!

In fact I recommend ANYONE working out like we do? Be on 100g Lysine each day! And if you want to add Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM into this mix? It will not hurt you at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1500 mgs of glucosamine chrondroitin a day. Not a quick fix, but for the long term. I would start with resistance bands to feel it out. It will help you gain strength and get a feel for where you're at while making sure you are not pushing enough weight to suddenly injure further.

Do external rotation shoulder exercises with some theraband make sure you have proper form and ice shoulder when done.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Do external rotation shoulder exercises with some theraband make sure you have proper form and ice shoulder when done.

Yep... I've been doing a lot of light stretching and rotations over the last couple weeks. Definitely has helped

If worse comes to worse Get a cortisone shot. When you get it make sure you pin point to the dr. Where it hurts and tell him to inject it there and don't hit the gym for a day and just do light stretches and ice of course.

Hey bro depending on the severity the best thing to do is stop. Get it checked out or go see a very talented therapist that will know what to do. If it's a small tear, turns blue, swells, continues to be sore I mean really sore to where a five pound weight causes lots of pain I know for us and others it is a hard pill to swallow but being patient and doing things right will pay off. Now if it's just sore muscles like a very sore pip that's different. I've been there so many times and trust me patience pays off. Doesn't mean you have to totally go idle but rest is best. If it's not serious now would be a good time to learn therapy exercises and they really do help. then if not serious you incorporate some smart training and in time you'll be OK. But remember injuries are like weak points ask your self how this happened, why , and what led to this injury. Sometimes it's a simple answer some times it's areas we can learn from to prevent future injuries. Good luck bro.

Ahh shit.. Injuries can be a bitch but it happens to the best of us. Don't rush into training until you feel ready. I know thats hard to do. When you begin, start light. You may have to adjust your training methods temporarily to allow your shoulder to handle load again. Light weight, higher reps help. Progressively moving up as you feel confident. Don't push through pain (from the site of injury) if there is any. Stretching after you train is good to help circulate bloodflow to the area as well. Hope you have a smooth recovery bud. You'll be back at it in no time.

Dude if you havent already get an MRI so you know what you are working with. An MRI may be able to confirm if there was even an real damage done to begin with.

We all go through this at times. It's part of the game. Just take it easy and make sure you give your body what it needs to heal and recover. Adding in some healing sarms would help as well

Dude if you havent already get an MRI so you know what you are working with. An MRI may be able to confirm if there was even an real damage done to begin with.

Yeah I'm familiar with MRIs, I don't think I tore anything. I didn't have any pain until the next day. There wasn't any pop or tearing sensation during my workout.

When I was younger had a bad dirtbike accident... tore my popleteil muscle,MCL,LCL, I have a cadaver PCL, fractured tibia and patella in my left knee. Took 2 years of PT Blood sweat and tears to learn to walk again.

Last edited:
We all go through this at times. It's part of the game. Just take it easy and make sure you give your body what it needs to heal and recover. Adding in some healing sarms would help as well

Thanks Rick... that's what I figured

That same shit happend to my bro. Took several weeks off, kept his diet on point and still end d up getting bigger. You will heal brother and that cycle will help.

That same shit happend to my bro. Took several weeks off, kept his diet on point and still end d up getting bigger. You will heal brother and that cycle will help.

Hit shoulders today lightly.... about 1/2 the weight(maybe less) I normally do. Just enough to get things moving and some blood flowing. I got a little pump and it felt good. Gonna take it it easy another couple weeks.

Top Bottom