napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating after SARMs-cycle (Post cycle nutrition)

jacky

Hey guys, thanks in Advance for any inputs :)

Soon I'll reach the end of my first SARMs cycle and I have some questions on how to continue afterwards. As I hardly found any articles let alone studies, I'd be happy to hear your experiences.

I'm doing a recomp cycle (LGD-4033, Ostarine, GW-501516, MK-677) and my macros are:

160g carbs, 350g protein, 70g fat (~2800kcal)

I'm very happy with the results in gaining some muscle while cutting quite a lot of fat!! Now I'd like to maintain muscle and bf% as well as possible and I'm wondering how to adapt the macro-ratios and the training? (Training has been very intense throughout the cycle; cardio every day the last weeks)
And how much would you increase the calories?

(I'm on TRT by the way so I'm not planning on doing any PCT)

thats trial and error... each individual is different and what works for one could be entirely different to the other, especially when you take PED's out of the equation so anything anyone tells you is just a random guess because if it worked for them or someone else, it doesnt mean it will for you

thats trial and error... each individual is different and what works for one could be entirely different to the other, especially when you take PED's out of the equation so anything anyone tells you is just a random guess because if it worked for them or someone else, it doesnt mean it will for you

Dylan is right. I do know that one factor that affects how much you retain is how close you are to your genetic potential. I once ran an lgd+s4 recomp stack. I gained a lot of strength and dropped a noticeable abount of fat. After coming off cycle, I lost the vascularity, but the muscle stayed. I am nowhere near my genetic potential.

Afyer coming off cycle, i kept protein the same. I dropped my calories to just above maintenance to prevent fat gain. This is just what works for me though

Training and diet are so individual specific that you cant really give cookie cutter answers. Everyone responds differently to things. You just have to try and figure it out through trial and error

Top Bottom