napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Aces Pharma

char6656

I, like many people it seems, have come to this board from EVO. .........I have learned so much over the past couple of years from Dylan. Dealing with a few injuries and family issues and just started training hard again. I am 49 years old and have been on DR Prescribed Watson Test CYP for over 2 years now. Sometimes I do a little blasting but mostly just cruise at my TRT dose.

Over a year ago I did buy quite a bit of Aces Pharma Anavar. Has anyone heard of that brand and what are your thoughts.

Nice to be on this new board and hope it is successful

Welcome! Plenty of trusted sources here brother... If you need Pharma Lady's price list I'm just a PM away...

Thanks for the help..........Aces was highly recommended on EVO with everything that seems to be happening there I was just unsure now. I was away from the EVO board for over a year . When I came back what were supposed to be good sources had changed especially DS. Unfotunately for me I am sitting on Alpha Pharma from DS and even though it checks out on the www.check-alpha.com site I am still being told it is fake. This is after DS had been so highly recommended.

My concern is the same for the Aces Parma that I got from AY. So many people on EVO said it was good and now I am afraid that I am sitting on a bunch of Anavar that is not good.

I am looking forward to becoming an active member of this board

About a year and half ago............... just hard to believe these people could be so good than become bad

Look at a lab I repped called Xeno. Fucking great gear then he goes off and just scammed everyone including me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I can tell you this... AY has always been aces pharma... they are some of if not the best i have ever used... your stuff is absolutely good to go... you have some of the best you can find... so i would not worry...

what i can also tell you is we have the very best sources your going to find anywhere... everyone here is screened to the max, has an unquestionable reputation and all agree with the vision of the forum here which is to put all members first... so your in the best place you could find...

About a year and half ago............... just hard to believe these people could be so good than become bad

You're good to go.. I know AY by that name, so when you said Aces sounded familiar but just blanked. You're straight with that gear, for sure.

Top Bottom