napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

*Advice on Injury Recovery SARMS stack

Nic

Dear Dylan and all,
I am a newbie to SARMS, but am excited about its potential for wellness (in addition to body building). I am grateful for this terrific forum and any advice you might offer.

1) I seek your advice on the best SARMS stack to aid in my recovery from chronic Achilles tendinosis. After completing several
rounds of PRP and stem cell treatments, it's finally starting to feel better. HOWEVER, due to several years of the injury, I've sustained some atrophy in my
leg (calves) muscles. I need to rebuild these guys to prevent future injury recurrence. After doing some research, I've thought about MK-677. But what else?

2) Do you think that IGF (or pharma HGH) would enhance the recovery if used complementary to the SARMS? If so, which is preferable (IGF or HGH)?

My bio stats: 45 years old, 6'1" 175 pounds, approx. 17% body fat

THANKS EVERYONE!

ostarine and lgd are a great combo for healing.

sarmsx has a healing stack you should look into

You could also add mk677.

Thanks, jp1957. I'll definitely check out the sarmsx healing stack. I'm a bit leery of the ostarine side effects. Have you had any experience with it?

MK-2866 is "healing in a bottle".It's done wonders for my shoulders & knees.If you can afford it,I'd throw in the MK-677 as well.It takes a little longer to kick in but it's extremely effective.Plus you can run it for a year straight(677).

Dear Dylan and all,
I am a newbie to SARMS, but am excited about its potential for wellness (in addition to body building). I am grateful for this terrific forum and any advice you might offer.

1) I seek your advice on the best SARMS stack to aid in my recovery from chronic Achilles tendinosis. After completing several
rounds of PRP and stem cell treatments, it's finally starting to feel better. HOWEVER, due to several years of the injury, I've sustained some atrophy in my
leg (calves) muscles. I need to rebuild these guys to prevent future injury recurrence. After doing some research, I've thought about MK-677. But what else?

2) Do you think that IGF (or pharma HGH) would enhance the recovery if used complementary to the SARMS? If so, which is preferable (IGF or HGH)?

My bio stats: 45 years old, 6'1" 175 pounds, approx. 17% body fat

THANKS EVERYONE!
the very best healing stack you can run is the healing and recovery stack... mk677 is amazing for healing and much more but keep in mind that you need to run it a MINIMUM of 6 months but a year at least is the best option.. 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost so quality is imperative... i would HIGHLY recommend the healing stack...

i dont understand what side effects you are leery of with mk2866.. thats one of the lightest sarms you can run? i think you have it confused with something else because ostarine is very very mild... you have a HIGH misconception... mk2866 is the most popular and widely used sarm period... IGF is not necessary whatsoever with this stack bro.. not at all.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks guys! Yes, I must have confused ostarine with something else. Frankly, this is new and eye-opening for me. I'm just your average weekend warrior guy, and most of the general population has no idea what is possible in regards to health. That's why I'm so thankful for forums like this to share the knowledge and improve lives.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Healing and Recovery Stack you recommend from sarmsx.com.

--Being new to the game (my first cycle ever), you think my body can handle all 3 (mk677, mk2886, and Lgd4033) at the same time? No need to 'ease' onto it?

--Finally, I read that some particularly sensitive people may be prone to hypoglycemia with mk677. Do you always have food on hand or glucogen tablets for this purpose? Any advice?

Cheers!

Hey Nic, here is what I would run for healing brother. And I have personally used all of these with 0 sides on a 12 week cycle. Just gains and healing!

1-12 MK2866 dosed 25mg in the am
1-12 LGD4033 dosed 10mg in the am

PCT:
13-16 GW501516
13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

Also I would run 6 months of MK677 minimum as well for more long term healing and gains. - I just finished up 8 weeks and I am on to my 3rd bottle =)

MK677 you need to get potassium intake up and sodium in check or your going to have cankles. At least I do lol. Only side and its easily manageable.

--Wow, Vildail, thanks for the heads up about cankles!

Thanks guys! Yes, I must have confused ostarine with something else. Frankly, this is new and eye-opening for me. I'm just your average weekend warrior guy, and most of the general population has no idea what is possible in regards to health. That's why I'm so thankful for forums like this to share the knowledge and improve lives.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Healing and Recovery Stack you recommend from sarmsx.com.

--Being new to the game (my first cycle ever), you think my body can handle all 3 (mk677, mk2886, and Lgd4033) at the same time? No need to 'ease' onto it?

--Finally, I read that some particularly sensitive people may be prone to hypoglycemia with mk677. Do you always have food on hand or glucogen tablets for this purpose? Any advice?

Cheers!

I got horrible hypoglycemia from mk677. Between that and the bloating, I had to stop. But I'm very sides sensitive

Cheers!
sarms are far different than steroids and that is completely safe to run all three bro.. i would never advise something that would put you at harm... chances are very low of the hypoglycemia incidents with 677 but it would not hurt to have the tabs on hand just in case... its completely fine on the confusion with 2866 bro.. thats why you ask! im here to help... the healing and recovery stack is more than perfect for you bro

There's no problem at all running the stack bro. No need to ease into sarms at all. They don't carry the side effects that steroids do so there is no concern there.

I think the hea.ing and recovery stack will treat you well and you will really enjoy it! Keep us posted on how things go for you!

Top Bottom