napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

sarala

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

thanks for the update! nice work so far... im glad you are making such progress... your just getting started! there's plenty more to come

very nice it is just going to continue to get better from here. shit is amazing and you are responding very well. great job putting in work girl

You are awesome!!! Keep getting them gainz!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Sounds to me like you are killing it! Nice job Sara! It's hard to believe you haven't been cycling for years. That's a pretty big testament to your training ethic and you keeping the diet tight.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sounds to me like you are killing it! Nice job Sara! It's hard to believe you haven't been cycling for years. That's a pretty big testament to your training ethic and you keeping the diet tight.

Hehehe I'm a baby when it comes to cycling. The timing could haven't been better. I got my pro card, retired from natty and now fun time starts [emoji6][emoji1][emoji12]

Hehehe I'm a baby when it comes to cycling. The timing could haven't been better. I got my pro card, retired from natty and now fun time starts [emoji6][emoji1][emoji12]

It'll be interesting to see what you can do now, adding those enhancements. I saw already just how good the sarms have treated you ;)

Top Bottom