napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another shout out to Phurious

this is a little over due but I wanted to give some positive feedback about Phurious, I'm about 8 weeks into a test/tren storm/proviron cycle, VERY happy with the product and the service, I've had several people at my gym ask me " what are you taking dude? you're getting huge " lol this was my first time dealing with Phurious and I found him very helpful and patient with me, I had not used Western Union before and had a small bump in the road on my computer but got it worked out quickly,,
anyways positive words for Phurious and their product, if anyone is looking for a domestic source, you can't go wrong,,
Phurious has a long time happy customer here

Attachments

• IMG_20151024_134135898_HDR_2.jpg
    IMG_20151024_134135898_HDR_2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 75
Thank you for the kind words. Im glad you are seeing results. Just tell the guys at the gym you are on that natty peanut butter. [emoji12]

PHURIOUS

Thank gang,, yeah some funny stuff here LOLOL
hey Ive been meaning to give some positive feedback for a while,, positive word where its due !! wont be long and another order will be coming ;) gonna cruise for a bit after 12 weeks of Storm, thinking of cruising on test/deca, heard good words about Phurious deca ;)

Phurious is on a very high level... feedback continues to shine and so do results! thanks for the review

Really?

PHURIOUS

I wasn't being too serious. More of just saying your gear looks great. Before coming here I've never heard of you, so the question about your gear was genuine, but more of a compliment on how it looks.

Top Bottom