napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

51d5cd32ef6a6e32265102bbfff4903e.jpg

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% off!

This is my first post to this forum, so I am sure there will be blow back for "lacking credibility." Hopefully the pictures will dispel some of that and reveal that I'm just a dude pissed off by reading all of the positive hype around this company only to be sorely disappointed.

I placed an order January 19, after about a month of the product not shipping, Steroidify refunded my money (as prepaid wallet coins). They told me it was due to the coronavirus and that shipping had been disrupted. I accepted this explanation as reasonable and leaned on the reviews I had read to keep my faith in the hope that they would ship. I reordered with my refunded coins prepaid coins February 14th. Unlike the first time I received notice that my product had shipped on February 24th (included with this notice was an urging by Steroidify to supply them with a good review). It is March 3rd and the package still says it is waiting to show up to the postal office in Singapore. The cynic in me believes they simply made a postage label to make it look like it had shipped, but they have not actually taken my order to the post office (do they have any intention ever to).

I came here, because of all the positive reviews, this forum has the most. I want to continue relying/believing the validity of the guys on this forum, and maybe my minuscule order happens to fall into the 5% of packages Steroidify admittedly botches (this is based on their own assertion that "Once shipped, the average transit time for your location is 6-7 days, a statistic based on 95% of our deliveries"). Although Steroidify has replied to my concerns, the issue I have is not with replying, this is especially true when the replies are nothing more than promises that, to this point, have proven to be completely baseless.

I don't want to be a dick, I don't want free shit, I don't want to get into arguments with a bunch of hardcore supporters on this forum, I just want my gear. I think it is fair for a guy who has relied on the positive reviews read on this forum to come here and note when things have gone entirely off the rails. Maybe the leverage you guys wield can encourage them to respond to me in a TRUTHFUL manner, let me know what the hell is going on and whether I should ever expect to see this order show up on my door steps.View attachment 6464View attachment 6465View attachment 6466
Hello,
I apologize that this experience has been so stressful, and I would like the chance to help set this straight and make sure you get all you gear that you paid for with your hard-earned money. If you don't mind, could you PM me directly so we can get everything straightened out for you. There have definitely been difficulties with logistics around gear shipping from our Asian warehouses due to the current outbreak and we stopped advertising any brands there as in stock (DP is my go to so it has been a bit disappointing, but unfortunately it may be a little longer before things return to normal there). This however should not prevent you from getting your gear from our still operating warehouses. I would very much like to hear from you so we can fix this immediately.

Good news! It looks like the borders in affected regions are starting to re-open and some of the delayed orders have already been shipped from Asia. Unfortunately, due to the persistent export limitations we can?t ship everything at once. We?re working hard to make sure that all orders will be out as fast as possible.

A delivered package to your door from Steroidify is not just a professional and innovative logistics. A delivery from Steroidify makes you a part of our family. Every member of our family is special and should be rewarded.

Who doesn't love a great reward?

Submit us a picture(s) of product(s) you?ve received and you can earn up to $30 store credit! Store credit is cumulative and you can use it at your own convenience.

Please be advised:

1. Every submitted picture is reviewed manually by a dedicated team.

2. Pictures containing security sensitive information will be automatically rejected. Therefore, is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to take photos of our shipping labels and any form of our parcels wrapping and packaging.

Approved pictures will be displayed in our multiple TOUCHDOWNS photo galleries. You?ll be able to see you reward per each picture in TOUCHDOWNS section under ?MY ACCOUNT?. We will also assign approved pictures to their corresponding product.

Thank you for being an active participant in our community and appreciate your contribution in making our family strong and united!

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% back!

Our 12th anniversary is here, but the gift is for you.
We are re-designing everything, from our site to banners and logos.
Our company wouldn't have lasted 12 years without our friends and loyal customers and we need your help once again.
Simply create a new company slogan for us. Winner will earn $500 in store credit.

Rules are simple:

1 - Register/login on steroidify.com

2 - Submit your slogan* on the comment section here: https://steroidify.com/contest

3 - Wait our team to review and approve it

4 - Wait for the announcement of winner on 15th of April 2020

5 - The last day when you can submit your slogan is 05th of April 2020

By the middle of April our team will choose the winner, who will receive $500 in store credit.

Our support line is open for any questions.

Show your creativity and be the proud author of Steroidify's official slogan!

Steroidify team.

445x300.jpg

*Slogan must consist of 5 words maximum, should not include any rude words or profanity. Every slogan posted will be reviewed by our team and will appear in the comment section upon approval.

Bogus

Welcome!! I was actually checking them out on BOP, very professional source nothing but great feedback.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Guys, listen ... I know we all want our workouts to be productive. I've tried everything under the sun. Diets, training systems, supps, gear ... I've had real gear, and it's hard to come by. I've ordered several times from Pharmacomstore (Steroidify) and always received my order. But not once has any of the gear produced any results. Period. Face it guys. It's nearly impossible to get real gear unless you're a pro. I've had Mexican gear that may have been under-dosed but still worked. None of this shit they are peddling ... Hilma, Dragon, Alpha ... none of it is legit. Period. I've wasted my money, don't waste yours. I'm not promoting any supplier over any other. Just telling you I'm K's of $ in the hole and no more to show for it than if I'd have taken a "Test Booster" I bought at the local supp store.

Biceptoraptor.

Guys, listen ... I know we all want our workouts to be productive. I've tried everything under the sun. Diets, training systems, supps, gear ... I've had real gear, and it's hard to come by. I've ordered several times from Pharmacomstore (Steroidify) and always received my order. But not once has any of the gear produced any results. Period. Face it guys. It's nearly impossible to get real gear unless you're a pro. I've had Mexican gear that may have been under-dosed but still worked. None of this shit they are peddling ... Hilma, Dragon, Alpha ... none of it is legit. Period. I've wasted my money, don't waste yours. I'm not promoting any supplier over any other. Just telling you I'm K's of $ in the hole and no more to show for it than if I'd have taken a "Test Booster" I bought at the local supp store.

Biceptoraptor.

Alright, let me explain this to you:

There's a certain modus operandi that's quite typical to competition trying to bash a well known and established operation like Steroidify.

You sir, fit it to the last bit. This is classic and anyone who's been in forums for a while can see it from a mile of distance.

Please read this carefully:

Since 2014, Steroidify has a permanent offer that we will pay for ANY product that we carry to be tested by accredited and well known labs. Simply send a sealed vial or blister and we will pay for it to be tested. We will also replace product or give you store credit.

We only ask that results are made public on every forum.

So, please quit this behavior already, before you make more of a fool of yourself than you already have.

Thanks.

Biceptoraptor.
This is entirely untrue, and I don't believe you have ever ordered any products from Steroidify at all. It is well known that we stand behind everything we sell, and we will cover the cost of independent lab testing and the product in question if you send it out and post the lab results publically. Additionally, there are other sources that sell some of these same brands, and people have great success with them regardless of the seller. A quick check of your post history, quickly shows you to be a plant. How about you produce any shred of evidence to back up your ludicrous claims.

Biceptoraptor.

We will pay for you to get your products lab tested as always, we have thousands of users that love every one of our products and every source goes through a vigorous vetting process. I do not believe you have ever ordered from us to make such a statement as that.

I ordered 2/14 and and got tracking # on 2/24. The tracking status was "information received-item en route to postal facility" until 3/10. It now has "Item status not found in the system". That seems like a problem to me. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I ordered 2/14 and and got tracking # on 2/24. The tracking status was "information received-item en route to postal facility" until 3/10. It now has "Item status not found in the system". That seems like a problem to me. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Hello,
Please see my response to your PM, so we can find out the status of your shipment. Thank you!

fddde1213d5b8b4ae75695ab82d70096.jpg

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% back
Link to order in profile Bio
PM ANY and ALL questions/concerns

Steroidify does it again
30% off* flash sale for entire line of products
Will last only a few days
Use promo code "MAR30"

*30% if paid with bitcoin. Discounts delivered as instant cashback (bonus coins).

Your Bonus Coins are safe! Our team understands that COVID-19 can limit your training and maybe even brake your cycle planning. Here is what has been decided:
For absolutely all customers who have active bonus in their wallets, the expiration date has been extended to 180 days.
Did you receive today or recently an e-mail saying that your BC are expiring in the next 30 days? Rest assured please, your bonus coins are "safe" for the next 180 days.

PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT if you find it cheaper

Worldwide PHARMA Official Distributor Since 2008

Top Bottom