napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donated blood today

m555zma

Im currently only on low dose test.. I donated blood today. When they find out there's gear in it, they will probably never let me donate again.. What to do for next time???

Im currently only on low dose test.. I donated blood today. When they find out there's gear in it, they will probably never let me donate again.. What to do for next time???
They don't test for gear bro. Only infectious diseases. It posts no hazard to the recipient whatsoever. They only take a pint, which is a miniscule amount of gear from your body which will die out completely from the half lives anyways before it's given to a patient.

I've donated every 8 weeks for years, on cycle and off and never had a rejected pint

That's not how it works.
You're fine man. There's testosterone in everyone's blood. They don't check for AAS because even in heavy dose cycles the amount of steroids in that pint of blood will do nothing to the recipient.
The only thing they would be concerned about is the usage of needles without a doctor's prescription.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They don't test for gear bro. Only infectious diseases. It posts no hazard to the recipient whatsoever. They only take a pint, which is a miniscule amount of gear from your body which will die out completely from the half lives anyways before it's given to a patient.

I've donated every 8 weeks for years, on cycle and off and never had a rejected pint

Hey Rick,

I've donated blood pretty much every 8-10 weeks as well for many years. Over the last year my blood tests revealed I have a low iron level. MCV 77 scale is 79-97, MCH is 25.2 scale is 26.6-33.0, RDW 17.2 scale 12.3-15.4. All other blood levels are fine. You have any issues arise with low iron from donating often?

Hey Rick,

I've donated blood pretty much every 8-10 weeks as well for many years. Over the last year my blood tests revealed I have a low iron level. MCV 77 scale is 79-97, MCH is 25.2 scale is 26.6-33.0, RDW 17.2 scale 12.3-15.4. All other blood levels are fine. You have any issues arise with low iron from donating often?

Interesting, my MCV and MCH are slightly high while all other blood levels are well within range. From what I read it could be from low folate or vitamin b12

Interesting, my MCV and MCH are slightly high while all other blood levels are well within range. From what I read it could be from low folate or vitamin b12

Yea, I never had an issue before. One of the ladies taking my blood told me that donating frequently over time can lower your iron level and make you anemic. I just started to take an iron pill. I feel good though. No side effects from the low iron that I can feel.

I donate every two month and just did yesterday ... On test / EQ cycle so it a must .. plus I feel so much better after i donate blood ..... DO IT ... good for you

Hey Rick,

If never had that happen to me in the few years I've been donating every 8 weeks, but if it ever did I would probably go to like every 12 weeks or something to keep my iron more stabilized. My iron is always in a good range

Yea, I never had an issue before. One of the ladies taking my blood told me that donating frequently over time can lower your iron level and make you anemic. I just started to take an iron pill. I feel good though. No side effects from the low iron that I can feel.
I currently have low iron from donating frequently also. Taking an iron supplement and will be retested in a few weeks.

Top Bottom