napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine week 3 Gyno

CarlPhillips

Hi guys, im currently 3 weeks into my ostarine cycle, 30MG ed. i woke up today and my nipples feel like they are on fire and i could not get a hard on last night... first time this has ever happened, i squeezed my nipple and now they are all puffy and something came out of it.

Im 17 years old, 6'2 around 187 pounds

I bought my product from SARMS1 as one of there guys on customer support said there product was the best , im guessing he was wrong.

Any help appreciated thanks.

well your ass is too young any damn way...u probably got a pro hormome...sarms 1 is notorious for bullshit..yoy need a pct immediatly. stop tsking it...get the pct from sarms x and do it now before u grow titts

Hi guys, im currently 3 weeks into my ostarine cycle, 30MG ed. i woke up today and my nipples feel like they are on fire and i could not get a hard on last night... first time this has ever happened, i squeezed my nipple and now they are all puffy and something came out of it.

I bought my product from SARMS1 as one of there guys on customer support said there product was the best , im guessing he was wrong.

Is MK2866 the only thing you have been taking? Just curious bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, wtf are you doing running anything at 17 years old and what on earth do you expect buying something from sarms1??? plus you are running it too high! STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT MAN and quit acting like a child. you KNOW you should not be using anything... cut the shit man or you are going to learn a far worse lesson than some gyno irritation... fucking sarms1 is KNOWN as one of the worst... what do you expect the customer service to say? that they suck? come on man!

Dude there is so much wrong here that I dont know where to start. At 17 I you shouldn't be using anything, then you go and get a sarm from a very sketchy source so it's no wonder you are having problems.

They recommend the cycle i spent 600 bucks i guess thats why they wanted the sale... i told him i was 17 as well

thanks for the info

im sure i can dig the email out , they are scumbags yes i accept i should have done more research but there product is shit and giving people gyno and testicle aches

im sure i can dig the email out , they are scumbags yes i accept i should have done more research but there product is shit and giving people gyno and testicle aches
yes bro, this is common knowledge, we know this... get rid of that shit asap!

Better to learn late than never. You only did one cycle so you can get on the straight and narrow. I am not sure how real sarms would be at your age, but I would stick to diet, exercise protein and so forth, Then sarms and before even thinking about the really good "Supplements" make sure you go as far as you can naturally. As soon as I heard 30mg I figured it was a dealer than someone else on here had issues with before.

Top Bottom