napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral winstrol dosing and timing

great cause i just took 10mg on full stomach..today was a refeed 5000kcal haha

winny and 5000 calories??? exact opposites

winny is best used to preserve muscle mass when running in a calorie deficit

calling it a 5000 calorie "refeed" is your way of justifying abandoning you diet plan and pigging out

I do that refeed every three days cause my bf is around 7% and calories every day 1800 and I do cardio after every workout 20min,train 4 days on and one off and I do IF 16/8 :)

I do that refeed every three days cause my bf is around 7% and calories every day 1800 and I do cardio after every workout 20min,train 4 days on and one off and I do IF 16/8 :)

your "refeed" does not to exceed 3000 cal...all you are doing is spiking and crashing your insulin and stressing your body
your liver can't process that amount properly especially if your refeed consists mainly of carbs..
your glycogen reserves are replenished with approx 200grams of extra carbs (800cal)

your "refeed" does not to exceed 3000 cal...all you are doing is spiking and crashing your insulin and stressing your body
your liver can't process that amount properly especially if your refeed consists mainly of carbs..
your glycogen reserves are replenished with approx 200grams of extra carbs (800cal)

i was thinking the same thing... not only is that too often but too much as well... im not following nor understanding that one at all... its just too much... i agree with the refeed being necessary but not to this extent...

I do that refeed every three days cause my bf is around 7% and calories every day 1800 and I do cardio after every workout 20min,train 4 days on and one off and I do IF 16/8

I do that refeed every three days cause my bf is around 7% and calories every day 1800 and I do cardio after every workout 20min,train 4 days on and one off and I do IF 16/8

That refeed is way too extreme. That's not how refeeds are structured. During a refeed you are supposed to bring carbs up and keep the fats low and have protein around 1g per pound. The whole point is to replenish glycogen stores but not pig out. Total calories should be at or around maintenance. 5,000 calories during a refeed is not going to allow you to make progress especially doing it every 3 days

That refeed is way too extreme. That's not how refeeds are structured. During a refeed you are supposed to bring carbs up and keep the fats low and have protein around 1g per pound. The whole point is to replenish glycogen stores but not pig out. Total calories should be at or around maintenance. 5,000 calories during a refeed is not going to allow you to make progress especially doing it every 3 days

i must bro cause my body fat is too low and i dont wanna be under 7% right now

i must bro cause my body fat is too low and i dont wanna be under 7% right now
Then up your calories on your other days man. That makes a hell of a lot more sense. You are way too low them days anyways. It makes zero sense to have that much of a defecit for a couple days then go to the opposite end of the spectrum with an extreme surplus. Your numbers need to come closer to the middle ground for both refeeds and your other days. This Rollercoaster ride with macros you are doing is not productive

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I believe splitting doses is optimal not only to maintain stable levels of the drug which is important for consistent results but taking higher doses at once puts more strain on your liver and causes a lethargic feeling which can affect your appetite. Imo 20 mg every 8hrs is optimal for me.

update on winstol,i am doing 20mg pre workout and another 10 mg about 12hrs later...now on it for 5days,pumps are super strong already,vascularity and I have so much energy that i could run for days haha amazing quality from pharmacom

Test, winstrol , mk2866 and gw-501515

Good afternoon gents,
Recently joined the site and pretty happy with the variety of forums we have here!! Two Thumbs Up!!!
Any of you guys could suggest a safe protocol with these ingredients.
I'm planning on 18 weeks of 12 cycle, 2 rest and 4 PCT.
Also, Where do I buy a reliable Winstrol 50mg, MK2866 and GW-501515 ?

the best way to dose it is to split it... do it as rick explained, 20 mg in the a.m and 10 mg in the p.m... the half life is 8 to 9 hours so it is optimal to split...

make sure you have plenty of protection with winstrol... you need cycle support and i would highly recommend MK2866 for the joint paint and other discomfort and GW-501516 as winstrol can really do a number on your cholesterol...

Good afternoon gents,
Recently joined the site and pretty happy with the variety of forums we have here!! Two Thumbs Up!!!
Any of you guys could suggest a safe protocol with these ingredients.
I'm planning on 18 weeks of 12 cycle, 2 rest and 4 PCT.
Also, Where do I buy a reliable Winstrol 50mg, MK2866 and GW-501515 ?

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom