napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM S23 Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

You made some very interesting - and worrying points - about S23. Its ridiculous that people like EA are marketing this fucking shit without even knowing what it is. Business as usual for them.

You made some very interesting - and worrying points - about S23. Its ridiculous that people like EA are marketing this fucking shit without even knowing what it is. Business as usual for them.
its very very fucked up and being im like the biggest sarms advocate on the planet, if im against one, there's clearly a good reason... sarmsx wont stock it because they dont want to hurt people... ANYONE can stock this shit, its not hard to get... thats not the point... the point is that its fucking dangerous and that shows which companies care and which could care less about their customers...

Excellent info. We've needed this video for a while, considering there's so many out there asking about this new sarm and not knowing what they are getting into with it

Excellent info. We've needed this video for a while, considering there's so many out there asking about this new sarm and not knowing what they are getting into with it
absolutely bro and people just dont know what exactly they are getting into with it... they hear the word "strong" and then ask questions later...

\\\

Man I was just about to say watch some shady cats out there that are selling prohormones start marketing this crap. Kind of like some of those companies with yk11?

People just don't give a shit... why the fuck would anyone want to take S23 if it shuts you down like AAS.. lol.

Like you said... it defeats the whole purpose of using sarms in the first place.

Great video man.. hopefully people really take the time to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People just don't give a shit... why the fuck would anyone want to take S23 if it shuts you down like AAS.. lol.

Like you said... it defeats the whole purpose of using sarms in the first place.

Great video man.. hopefully people really take the time to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i hope so brother... it COMPLETELY defeats the purpose... thats when i do agree with someone that would say, why not just run steroids then and thats a damn good argument in this particular circumstance because what sets sarms apart does not apply to s23 at all...

I've read up quite a bit about & found that it's not a sarm at all but a DHT steroid.The reason why it's being marketed as a sarm is probably for legal reasons.
I haven't watched your vid yet.I just wanted to state what I've found out about it.I'm going to check it out now.

I've read up quite a bit about & found that it's not a sarm at all but a DHT steroid.The reason why it's being marketed as a sarm is probably for legal reasons.
I haven't watched your vid yet.I just wanted to state what I've found out about it.I'm going to check it out now.

Good work, I must say that I'm not surprised that it's not really a sarm though.

basically thats exactly what it is... thats why im saying, you dont even know what you are actually getting in the raws... thats why sarmsx wont sell it... they actually were going to and they pulled it because of all of this and its not worth it to hurt people... i had a discussion with them about my findings as well as theirs and we all came to the conclusion that it was a NO WAY scenario... they dont even care if they lose sales not selling it... also what good is it to make a sale and then hurt people??? how smart and CARELESS is that?

basically thats exactly what it is... thats why im saying, you dont even know what you are actually getting in the raws... thats why sarmsx wont sell it... they actually were going to and they pulled it because of all of this and its not worth it to hurt people... i had a discussion with them about my findings as well as theirs and we all came to the conclusion that it was a NO WAY scenario... they dont even care if they lose sales not selling it... also what good is it to make a sale and then hurt people??? how smart and CARELESS is that?

I agree.Why even call it a sarm when it's molecular makeup is more like anavar/anadrol & NOTHING like a sarm.The people that are selling them as sarms are exactly like the scumbags stuffing prohormones in caps & calling them sarms.

Would running this solo (or even with some other oral steroids) be as counter productive as oral steroids ran without testosterone?
Or could it be the answer to someone wanting to use steroids but afraid or unable to inject? Like a better alternative to oral only cycles for those who for some reason won't inject testosterone.
Just speculating. Thanks for the video, was exactly what people would need to know about this new "SARM"

Would running this solo (or even with some other oral steroids) be as counter productive as oral steroids ran without testosterone?
Or could it be the answer to someone wanting to use steroids but afraid or unable to inject? Like a better alternative to oral only cycles for those who for some reason won't inject testosterone.
Just speculating. Thanks for the video, was exactly what people would need to know about this new "SARM"

No it would be just like doing an oral only cycle because it shuts you down just like they do.

it would be just like running an oral steroid without test bro... same exact scenario... it makes no sense to even call this a sarm

Could this be a good alternative to winstrol or use as a finisher on a test cycle? If it decreases prostate size could this combat prostate enlargement on cycle? I feel like this would be a great enhancer to your performance enhancer

Flanex can you show me the studies showing it's a DHT steroid? I thought it was a SARM, that was molecularly the most similar to Ostarine.

Could this be a good alternative to winstrol or use as a finisher on a test cycle? If it decreases prostate size could this combat prostate enlargement on cycle? I feel like this would be a great enhancer to your performance enhancer

Flanex can you show me the studies showing it's a DHT steroid? I thought it was a SARM, that was molecularly the most similar to Ostarine.
apparently you didnt watch the video where i explained that it has NO human studies and you have no clue what you are actually even getting...

Top Bottom