napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinking of first cycle

itswhatever

Now i'm not going to do anything right now maybe a few months down the road, this post is more for clarifying, info gathering.

STATS:
25 years old
176lbs
5'7
Calipers test saids 12% but i always add to add an extra 2-3% so i would try and work a little off.
19 did a cycle of superdrol man was that a a mistake i admit that. to any younger people out there dont be stupid.

Layout:
Test C 350 1-12wks
Aromasin 12.5EOD 1-12wks
(most likely would throw GW, and another sarm) 1-12wks

PCT:
Would be Sarmsx Platinum PCT so (nolva, clomid, aromasin, gw, mk)

Here my questions:
for pinning clarification youd use 23g 1&1/2 ?
what if you wanted to make it a 16wk cycle could you lower dosage so you may do so?
I saw somewhere it might be nice to add proviron to free up test /libido but ask because i see only run one thing first cycle but if you can it was doses for it?
i guess lastly if i deal with low-t already what could i expect if i did run this cycle ?

for needle gauge you may be better of with 25g 1inch but you can use 23g if you really want of course
i would focus on 12 weeks for now and leave proviron out. Running test as a first is advised so you can learn what using test alone feels like. if you add extras you lose that experience
@ 25 years old i highly doubt that you have low testosterone or has your doctor diagnosed you hypogonadal and if so which kind ?

Last edited:
for needle gauge you may be better of with 25g 1inch but you can use 23g if you really want of course
i would focus on 12 weeks for now and leave proviron out. Running test as a first is advised so you can learn what using test alone feels like. if you add extras you lose that experience
@ 25 years old i highly doubt that you have low testosterone or has your doctor diagnosed you hypogonadal and if so which kind ?

i was a little younger when a dr. told me i had low-t level and he would of like to see it somewhat higher because of my age thats how i know. should of added that in there. even offered trt but that cream bullshit i declined it.

i was a little younger when a dr. told me i had low-t level and he would of like to see it somewhat higher because of my age thats how i know. should of added that in there. even offered trt but that cream bullshit i declined it.

did he say you had primary or secondary ? and why would he be testing you for low testosterone anyway at 25 ? what was your testosterone level ? if you truly have low T you need to get on therapy, running a cycle should be out of the question util you get that resolved

did he say you had primary or secondary ? and why would he be testing you for low testosterone anyway at 25 ? what was your testosterone level ? if you truly have low T you need to get on therapy, running a cycle should be out of the question util you get that resolved

x2, you need to address the Low T issue 1st and foremost.

Low testosterone does not equal TRT (hypogonadal)
There are many reasons for low testosterone ...most of which can be addressed without TRT

Low testosterone does not equal TRT (hypogonadal)
There are many reasons for low testosterone ...most of which can be addressed without TRT

very good point, thanks for chiming in.. thats true he may not even be hypo and could still exhibit low T, i dont understand why his doc would try to place him on gel and TRT without discovery first. Something isnt adding up or his doc is a quack lol

i wasn't 25, i was maybe 20-21 years old when i want to go see an endocrinologist for personal stuff, all he said to me was that my t-level was on the low end for my age and that he would like to see it in 600-700 range. thats when he offered to use the cream, i have to use rest of my life, and to think about it. from there he didnt say anything more that from what i can remember.

also bro, 16 weeks is too long on a first cycle.. you should not exceed 12 weeks on your first run... you need to let your body get used to this and running extended cycles on a first run is just a bad look for you..

i wasn't 25, i was maybe 20-21 years old when i want to go see an endocrinologist for personal stuff, all he said to me was that my t-level was on the low end for my age and that he would like to see it in 600-700 range. thats when he offered to use the cream, i have to use rest of my life, and to think about it. from there he didnt say anything more that from what i can remember.

ahhh ok, that makes more sense. Do you think it may be possible that when you checked your T level at the time was low due to your superdrol use and no PCT ? That may be culprit, i highly advise to go run another bloodwork so you can check on that since its been some time now so you know for sure. How are you feeling ?

ahhh ok, that makes more sense. Do you think it may be possible that when you checked your T level at the time was low due to your superdrol use and no PCT ? That may be culprit, i highly advise to go run another bloodwork so you can check on that since its been some time now so you know for sure. How are you feeling ?

Yeah it was several months after I seem to bounce back but I did use a pct though in adequate I'd say the least, but i still feel like it might be because I ran s4 few months ago mid way through I got bloodwork done and o was mid 300 and felt softer than usual should of did it in the beginning but I actually posted those results on the forum everyone said everything else was in range so I don't think there's another issue to address.

Other than that I feel fine good energy sleep well

Last edited:
also bro, 16 weeks is too long on a first cycle.. you should not exceed 12 weeks on your first run... you need to let your body get used to this and running extended cycles on a first run is just a bad look for you..

yeah i understand, i wouldnt go pass the 12 weeks mark but i thought id ask any way for i guess you educational purposes lol

yeah i understand, i wouldnt go pass the 12 weeks mark but i thought id ask any way for i guess you educational purposes lol
thats what you are supposed to do bro... always... i just want to make sure you do not do anything that could hurt or hinder you in any way

Top Bottom