napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

***How to get bloodwork done cheap and WITHOUT going to a doctor***

I?m about to start my next winter bulk. Getting blood work done from Quest, they offer a Body Builders Test now, very extensive tho pricey. If I post up results can I get help on any questions I may have about blood levels? Thanks

I?m about to start my next winter bulk. Getting blood work done from Quest, they offer a Body Builders Test now, very extensive tho pricey. If I post up results can I get help on any questions I may have about blood levels? Thanks

check the first post on what test i recommend to get and how.

and yes you can post up results i will look at them FREE OF CHARGE. if you want a 1 on 1 consultation to go through it off the forum where we can analyze it and get into specifics etc. PM me and we can do that too for a fee

Let's say I order the male only test from quest. Will I be paying a visit fee once I get to quest as well?

Let's say I order the male only test from quest. Will I be paying a visit fee once I get to quest as well?

You shouldnt when you buy the lab order they either have it in their system or you print out the lab order (which you have already paid for) they draw your blood and thats it.

Shouldnt be any additional cost ive never had any.

you simply print out the paperwork and take that in there. you are spending your money just on that. no need to even show ID when you get there even if they ask.

Top Bottom