napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

super bowl

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
who you guys think going to be the super bowl contenders ?

You heard it first here-

pats vs dallas

pats win, 23-10

The Cubs and the sharks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

falcons? ballsy prediction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how so? they have the most yards per game, the number 1 ranked offense and are fucking loaded... good luck stopping freeman and coleman in the backfield and then julio fucking jones... im sorry but i picked them weeks ago although i want the seahawks to be there so bad, i have to pick with my head, not my heart... im with big b on the game... im looking at 38-34 for the final though... Brady takes another super bowl and SHOULD be the MVP this year as well

how so? they have the most yards per game, the number 1 ranked offense and are fucking loaded... good luck stopping freeman and coleman in the backfield and then julio fucking jones... im sorry but i picked them weeks ago although i want the seahawks to be there so bad, i have to pick with my head, not my heart... im with big b on the game... im looking at 38-34 for the final though... Brady takes another super bowl and SHOULD be the MVP this year as well

lol. freeman and coleman? they arnt shit compared to the pats offense and dallas with elliot, falcons will be out first round

Lmao im guessing your not a football kinda guy

Haha, not really. I don't really follow it much but I do usually watch some of the playoffs and the super bowl

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

lol. freeman and coleman? they arnt shit compared to the pats offense and dallas with elliot, falcons will be out first round

youve completely lost it... falcons, NUMBER ONE OFFENSE period... matt ryans stats fucking destroy "dak"... you saying you would take dez bryant over fucking julio jones LOLLL and as great as elliott is, i would never take him and mcfadden over freeman and coleman?? wow, i dont think so... campbell is a fuckin WR threat on top of it... those offenses are not even comparable... the patriots are a different story but we are talking nfc here

youve completely lost it... falcons, NUMBER ONE OFFENSE period... matt ryans stats fucking destroy "dak"... you saying you would take dez bryant over fucking julio jones LOLLL and as great as elliott is, i would never take him and mcfadden over freeman and coleman?? wow, i dont think so... campbell is a fuckin WR threat on top of it... those offenses are not even comparable... the patriots are a different story but we are talking nfc here

hell no lol dez bryant is a clown this year, but mcfadden is pretty damn good but overall the falcons do have an edge, but not over the pats

Not sure about the superbowl but im hoping for a cowboys vs seahawks nfc showdown, also i believe the chiefs have what it takes to stop the pats.

hell no lol dez bryant is a clown this year, but mcfadden is pretty damn good but overall the falcons do have an edge, but not over the pats

no, definitely not over the pats... noone does, period... not even close... the only team they really need to have concerns with is pittsburgh.... kansas city has a really nice team but they depend on big plays and that works with most but it won't with new england... all of that special team scoring, etc.. the patriots dont give you that, on any week, especially in the playoffs and even more so at home... Pittsburgh is the one team that i think has a small chance... i mean, fuck, leveon bell is arguably the best RB in football.. i have him no. 1 and antonio brown is arguably the best wr between him and julio jones.. their defense has been playing better too but i just dont see anyone but brady winning this year... although you know i would love seattle to get there for a rematch...

Pittsburgh is my pic I believe if they beat KC and face the pats the Steelers are the only team can give the Pats trouble. My prediction is Greenbay Vs Steelers.

SEAHAWKS BABY! watch the experience today as it shines through... that game is going to be so sick.. i want a seahawks vs. steelers rematch from that bull shit game last time they played or a seahawks vs. patriots rematch

SEAHAWKS BABY! watch the experience today as it shines through... that game is going to be so sick.. i want a seahawks vs. steelers rematch from that bull shit game last time they played or a seahawks vs. patriots rematch

I will never count out the Seahawks they have been down this road many times. I would love Steelers V's Seahawks. I do not want to see Dallas sorry cowboy fans

I will never count out the Seahawks they have been down this road many times. I would love Steelers V's Seahawks. I do not want to see Dallas sorry cowboy fans

fuck dallas LOL... i really want the seahawks and (i cant fucking believe im saying this) but the packers to win so seattle can get another home game... my two least favorite teams on the planet in ANY sport are the cowboys and fudge packers and normally i would actually rather dallas win but for the simple fact if the seahawks win, i want green bay to win for that home game...

fuck dallas LOL... i really want the seahawks and (i cant fucking believe im saying this) but the packers to win so seattle can get another home game... my two least favorite teams on the planet in ANY sport are the cowboys and fudge packers and normally i would actually rather dallas win but for the simple fact if the seahawks win, i want green bay to win for that home game...

I hate Dallas not so much Packers but I understand why you would want Packers if Seahawks win. Seahawks at home in the playoffs very very very dangerous.

I hate Dallas not so much Packers but I understand why you would want Packers if Seahawks win. Seahawks at home in the playoffs very very very dangerous.

that and i will go to the game LOL

Top Bottom