napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009

I will definitely create a log. I'll be placing my order on December 9th. Once you've ran the cycle for 12 weeks, how much time do you need to wait if before running another cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely create a log. I'll be placing my order on December 9th. Once you've ran the cycle for 12 weeks, how much time do you need to wait if before running another cycle?

2-3 weeks and you can start again

That's very good to hear. I'll be looking forward to following your progress

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

make sure to keep ups updated on all your results and let me know anytime you need my assistance

Will do... I'm just waiting to order my stack next week.
I do have a question though. I know that I have to take GW 30 min before my workout, however, I will be doing my cardio at 5:30 am, and then at 11:30 am I will do weights. So I will take it at 5 am, right? Despite weight lifting at 11:30

Will do... I'm just waiting to order my stack next week.
I do have a question though. I know that I have to take GW 30 min before my workout, however, I will be doing my cardio at 5:30 am, and then at 11:30 am I will do weights. So I will take it at 5 am, right? Despite weight lifting at 11:30

yes, take it before cardio

Hi miss514. Excited to see another female starting up. I'm new to sarms and GW too and have started a log. Looks like a great stack Dylan lined up for you and can't wait to hear how things go! Just my two cents on supplements and the B12 shots...I have been a supplement queen for years and have found some great stuff I know I need for me on top of the women's multi. However, I have learned the expensive way not all are created equal and perhaps I don't need 50 at every sitting! lol I did try the B12 shots for about a 3 month run last winter and it did nothing for my weight loss. I was trying a lot of natural stuff for fatigue, etc. It helped my energy a little but did nothing for fat loss/weight loss. From my short time here, I'm excited about making this decision and I'm sure you will be too...I will definitely be following your log!

To answer the original question: No, SR9009 and GW alone do not require a pct for either gender. They are non-hormonal

Unfortunately that is one of the ones that I have not ran yet. But it will be one of my next ones. I'm excited to try it.

MissBizz

RAD for females is something I haven't really considered before. Glad y'all brought it up. I wonder if my guinea pig...err.... I mean girlfriend would be interested in trying it.

RAD for females is something I haven't really considered before. Glad y'all brought it up. I wonder if my guinea pig...err.... I mean girlfriend would be interested in trying it.

RAD can be excellent for females. There's been quite a few I've seen run it with amazing results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for reaching @gamegrl! I'm excited about the beginning of my new journey... Truth be told, the b12 injections was an impulse buy. I have been dealing with fatigue for a while now, and was somehow convinced that it would be good for energy and fat loss. However, a lot of my low energy level stemmed from my inconsistencies with training, bad eating habits, and not getting the requisite amount of sleep that needed. No more excuses for me...it's time for me to get back on track - healthy eating, training and sleep.
I feel the luv and support system this forum offers, and it's truly amazing!!

Hi miss514. Excited to see another female starting up. I'm new to sarms and GW too and have started a log. Looks like a great stack Dylan lined up for you and can't wait to hear how things go! Just my two cents on supplements and the B12 shots...I have been a supplement queen for years and have found some great stuff I know I need for me on top of the women's multi. However, I have learned the expensive way not all are created equal and perhaps I don't need 50 at every sitting! lol I did try the B12 shots for about a 3 month run last winter and it did nothing for my weight loss. I was trying a lot of natural stuff for fatigue, etc. It helped my energy a little but did nothing for fat loss/weight loss. From my short time here, I'm excited about making this decision and I'm sure you will be too...I will definitely be following your log!
thanks for sharing... that was really beneficial for many people... you have no idea how many just read and never post and when you give feedback like this it helps countless people.. thank you!

please do not bring up n2guard.. that is a HUGE waste of money and NO you do not need it with sarms whatsoever... that products, like all their products are triple the normal cost and completely not necessary whatsoever... lipo b12 injections are fine but dont expect them to do much for your weight loss... maybe slightly but nothing worth the money... for your goals, i have the perfect stack for you... here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... this is the very best sarms cutting stack you can get...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

1-12 rad140 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Happy Friday!!!

I ordered the cutting stack suggested by @Dylan, and just received my tracking #. I'm so friggin excited I feel like a kid in a candy store !!!!

I will start a new thread for my log once I receive my stack.

thanks for sharing... that was really beneficial for many people... you have no idea how many just read and never post and when you give feedback like this it helps countless people.. thank you!

Happy Friday!!!

I ordered the cutting stack suggested by @Dylan, and just received my tracking #. I'm so friggin excited I feel like a kid in a candy store !!!!

yes, its perfect for CONSTANT gains!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Top Bottom