napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interested in MK-677 Ibutamoren

ive noticed that initially with 677 i put on a bit of weight the first few weeks but then all of a sudden it fell right back off again, so im not sure if thats typical with use but its what happened to me thats with little to no change in diet. it was not much weight and of no cause for concern (approx 3-5lbs)as it seems to dissipate, fat burning seems to become prevalent after extended use

Good luck bro but understand that at that price they would be losing money

Thanks. I still respect your opinion and judgement and may very well opt for SarmsX still but I am still evaluating.

And you believe that it should be run for no less than 1 year?

Thanks. I still respect your opinion and judgement and may very well opt for SarmsX still but I am still evaluating.

The gains and body composition changes occur over a long period of time. They are slow, steady and consistent throughout, so obviously it's optimal to run long term and a year is ideal. I personally would say 6 months minimum, but a year is really what you want

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes, it has everything to do with the bodys cell regeneration times for each organ/bone (each being different lengths) and 677 will help accelerate this regeneration (a year being ideal). You can find the bodys natural regeneration times on the internet:
http://book.bionumbers.org/how-quickly-do-different-cells-in-the-body-replace-themselves/

trust me on something bro... mk677 raws are so far ahead on price to others, its crazy... you would not believe me if i told you the price on them... sarmsx never takes shortcuts... they only get the purest form of everything and the cost reflects that... that's up to you but your taking a large risk buying something that would be next to impossible to sell at that price without losing money... call me crazy but its hard to stay in business when you are selling products for less than they cost to produce... that's up to you brother.. i only try to guide you in the best direction..

Gameplan is likely to be, save up some funds so I am certain I can afford the year long cycle and then get on it.

I'll update everyone as to my results. Definitely will keep salt down, potassium up and will monitor everything. Likely will keep a log and share with the community.

Be well all

Gameplan is likely to be, save up some funds so I am certain I can afford the year long cycle and then get on it.

I'll update everyone as to my results. Definitely will keep salt down, potassium up and will monitor everything. Likely will keep a log and share with the community.

Be well all

thats the best move bro... you will be so glad you went this route, i guarantee it...

Be well all
I think many of us would be interested in hearing your thoughts on everything brother. I'm sure you'll love it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom