napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarm review by a hardgainer

you can take the gw it isn't just for pct, you can use it for up to 16 weeks total a 2-3 week break then back on it is sweet shit

Gotcha. I stopped because I bought it along with the LiquiClo specifically for the pct. Just wanted to try it out. I use Cellulor C4 Extreme pre-workout & Inner Armour BCAA Peak as a pre-workout drink and that gives me a lot of energy.

Quick update 7/13...

Went on vacation for a week (6/25-7/3) where I couldn't stay on my normal routine (dropped 1-2 lbs) but everything has been back on track for the last week & a half. Weight is up to 160lbs. (14lbs in 6.5 weeks) Currently, I have no feelings of suppression, appetite is good even with all the protein shakes, sex drive is normal to above average. No side effects that I am aware of. So far I am really pleased with the results.

LGD - 44 days @ 10mg
MK677 - 24days @ 25mg

My RAD140 should be in soon and I will begin taking once it arrives. I took the Cardarine a few times to try it out but stopped because it is part of my pct.
Awesome update man! Glad to see everything is going so well for you on this run. You're having some killer results and it'll only get better adding in that RAD

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Gotcha. I stopped because I bought it along with the LiquiClo specifically for the pct. Just wanted to try it out. I use Cellulor C4 Extreme pre-workout & Inner Armour BCAA Peak as a pre-workout drink and that gives me a lot of energy.

oh no brother.. i understand you were not aware but GW is literally my favorite of them all... nothing can enhance overall performance like gw... gw is the ultimate performance enhancer... it allows you to perform at levels you never thought possible... your truly missing out if you dont have it in your cycle...

oh no brother.. i understand you were not aware but GW is literally my favorite of them all... nothing can enhance overall performance like gw... gw is the ultimate performance enhancer... it allows you to perform at levels you never thought possible... your truly missing out if you dont have it in your cycle...

Maybe I will throw it back in. On another note, 3-1/2 weeks in taking MK677 and my appetite has really increased this week. Seems to hit late morning/noonish. Not as much at night but definitely there.

Maybe I will throw it back in. On another note, 3-1/2 weeks in taking MK677 and my appetite has really increased this week. Seems to hit late morning/noonish. Not as much at night but definitely there.

What time do you take the mk677?

that will start to subside soon brother...

Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more.

STATS
MALE
Start WT: 146lbs
HT: 5'11''
BF: ~15%

I workout 5-6 days per week.
Guidelines I try to follow in my diet.
Calories/day: 3,300min
Protein/day: 250-300g
Carbs/day: 250-300g
Fat/day: <130g

LGD-4033 (10mg/day)- started 5/31/2016
MK-677 (25mg/day) - 6/20 thru 7/22

1 more week to go with the LGD and then on to a mini pct.

Currently my weight will fluctuate between 160-162lbs (+14-16lbs). I was gaining pretty fast early on due to all the extra calories and protein shakes so I backed off a bit. The reason for backing off was b/c it seemed like my bf% was increasing faster than I was building muscle. Now I would say my bf% is less than when I started. My body is definitely more muscular and firm. I have been receiving positive comments over the past several weeks.
Strength plateaued for a while but has been increasing over the past 3 weeks. Endurance has been getting better as well. Good days and bad but the good days are starting to far outnumber the bad. Overall I have been really pleased.

Planning on another sarm cycle after the mini pct. How long should I wait?

Currently my weight will fluctuate between 160-162lbs (+14-16lbs). I was gaining pretty fast early on due to all the extra calories and protein shakes so I backed off a bit. The reason for backing off was b/c it seemed like my bf% was increasing faster than I was building muscle. Now I would say my bf% is less than when I started. My body is definitely more muscular and firm. I have been receiving positive comments over the past several weeks.
Strength plateaued for a while but has been increasing over the past 3 weeks. Endurance has been getting better as well. Good days and bad but the good days are starting to far outnumber the bad. Overall I have been really pleased.

Very nice results brother. Sounds like you recomped well.

You are fine to start another sarms stack 2-3 weeks after your mini pct is complete. Tell me what your goals are and I'll help you set it up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

excellent brother! thanks for posting your results and damn good work! im thrilled you have had such a good run and now its time to just improve... you need 2-3 weeks off after you complete your mini pct and then you can start another... what is your goal from the next stack?

To reach 170lbs. Bring out more muscle definition / drop BF%.
I have my next round of LGD already. I also have 3 bottles of RAD-140 that I didn't take this first time around.
I should be able to start in early October.

To reach 170lbs. Bring out more muscle definition / drop BF%.
I have my next round of LGD already. I also have 3 bottles of RAD-140 that I didn't take this first time around.
I should be able to start in early October.

okay, i have the perfect layout for you and you will be using both rad and lgd... with the mk677, you will need to run this 6 months minimum but preferably a year... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Starting round 2 today!
Current wt @ 165lbs. Goal is 175lbs @ week 12.
Running rad140, gw510516 & lgd-4033 only

Starting round 2 today!
Current wt @ 165lbs. Goal is 175lbs @ week 12.
Running rad140, gw510516 & lgd-4033 only

that is a very strong cycle... i would really add s4 to it and turn it into the ultra recomp cycle.. that would be perfect for your goal

Top Bottom