napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best fat loss stack

BigJay23

Hey guys just wondering your opinion was considering running Clen with winny and test for a fat loss stack
Thoughts? Suggestions? Going to clean up diet with fasted cardio and use S4 and GW also
Always seem to get very lean except those lower abs and back of course

Hey guys just wondering your opinion was considering running Clen with winny and test for a fat loss stack
Thoughts? Suggestions? Going to clean up diet with fasted cardio and use S4 and GW also

I'm not a fan of clen, but you have the right idea with Test, winny and sarms. This is what I would do

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Sarms can all be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

That is the best out there and highest quality around

Last edited:
Rick suggested an amazing stack brother... Drop the Clen! I ran it when I was younger and I had heart palpitations for a long time after... I wouldn't it recommend to anyone.

Hate the clen, LOVE WINNY!! Also sounds like your routine needs to change a bit. You need to focus on your core to get those lower abs and back. It takes a while to see those results but when you do they will be killer.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

i will never recommend clen to anyone... its a filthy drug and causes a lot of damage... the risk vs. reward does not add up whatsoever... here is a much better layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Test,winny sarms and eca stack. As for clen, when I used to go to mexico it was otc and cheap.It was called Spiropent. I find that the effects of clen are similar to the eca stack, and to albuterol.They are in the same group of drugs. The reason why clen was never approved by the fda is that it was considered a longer half life albuterol and they do not think asthma meds should be more than 4 hours duration. The first time using clen at 20mcg it worked well. My problem with it is that it down regulates way too quickly and the second round of it takes more than twice as much to get the same effect. That is when you get the shakes, and other sides. But of course if you take 75mg of ephedrine you will get the same bad results. Just like all drugs...dose and duration. So I was able to do 2 cycles of clen b4 it became useless. Somewhere along the way the bro scientists began saying it was anabolic. That made it become very desirable...just not true.

So clen really brings nothing to the table.

Clen just might possible bring something to the table......Your Wife and Lawyer reading over your last will and testament...

I have a question regarding test cyp vs prop, and test enanthate.
Out of the 3 which one is better for fat loss? I hear prop is the best. Is that true?

Out of the 3 which one is better for fat loss? I hear prop is the best. Is that true?

None of them have anything to do with fat loss.All any of them can do is give some strength while in calorie deficit.This defeats the purpose of test because it is anabolic and needs calories while weight loss is catabolic and you loose strength, esp in a big cut back in calories.

Dude, it's all the same shit. It's all test with a different esters attached. No difference whatsoever in that regard

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Rick thinking of stacking s4 gw and winny w cyp for a summer cycle
You think that s4 is a good replacement for Anna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean S4 as a replacement for anavar? Absolutely in my opinion. I'd take S4 any day all day every day over anavar in my opinion. I think anavar is weak as fuck. I never noticed much of anything from it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

oh boy... this is one i just bury my face in my palms on...

this is not your fault because it is something you have read but for fucks sake, FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HEARS OR READS TEST PROP IS BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS ETC.... ITS FUCKING NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest crock of mythical bull shit known to man... there is one difference here between prop and cyp/enanthate... the ester... so the total amount of actual test is higher in prop being its a short ester... THAT'S IT... you wont hold less water, you wont lose more fat etc... its such a fucking fallacy that i just can't take it... THERE IS NO OTHER DIFFERENCE...

no matter what ester of test you use, as long as you control estrogen and have the right diet, you wont hld any more water or burn any more fat etc...

that's such a far better option than anavar... NOW YOUR GETTING IT BRO... =) anavar fucking sucks! s4 and gw will do so much more for you on this especially in that stack...

oh boy... this is one i just bury my face in my palms on...

this is not your fault because it is something you have read but for fucks sake, FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HEARS OR READS TEST PROP IS BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS ETC.... ITS FUCKING NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest crock of mythical bull shit known to man... there is one difference here between prop and cyp/enanthate... the ester... so the total amount of actual test is higher in prop being its a short ester... THAT'S IT... you wont hold less water, you wont lose more fat etc... its such a fucking fallacy that i just can't take it... THERE IS NO OTHER DIFFERENCE...

no matter what ester of test you use, as long as you control estrogen and have the right diet, you wont hld any more water or burn any more fat etc...

Thanks Dylan for the straight real answer. I knew I would get a definitive proper answer on this great forum!

Top Bottom