napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine(mk-2886) PCT

mocrocos

Hey guys i am planning to do an ostarine cycle 25mg@8 weeks.
I read that you should get an aromitiser just in case but i still have a question for the PCT.
I saw that dylan recommed a clomid pct after it put i can't get it at the moment. I want to take nolvadex instead, what are the doses you recommend or is a PCT even necessary?

I read that you should get an aromitiser just in case but i still have a question for the PCT.
I saw that dylan recommed a clomid pct after it put i can't get it at the moment. I want to take nolvadex instead, what are the doses you recommend or is a PCT even necessary?

You,should really run ostarine 12 weeks to get the full benefit out of it

For your pct, it's fine to use nolva instead of clomid if you prefer. I would recommend the following protocol

Nolva 20/20/20/20
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

^Rick got you covered on the PCT and dosing protocols and also GW should be run for at least 12 weeks. You should use sarmsx for your GW and PCT so u know for sure your getting the best quality

Welcome to the board mocrocos. I would also recommend running your Ostarine for 12 weeks at 25mg. You will be far more pleased at that length of time. You'll find that around 6-8 weeks the compound effect really starts to take hold and adding 4 additionally will bare even more results.

Hit up sarmsx for some aromasin just to have an AI on hand

Top Bottom