napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to figure BF% out

bobnolab

Hey guys just curious if anybody would be able to give me a round about of what my body fat looks like it is at! Only been lifting for about 9 months now. Thanks! 22 Y/O 180 6’0
fef67c0ac4a89ede64a6ce0d99f1640d.jpg
588819c297495543a782532235bdc6a5.jpg
785c2ea0462b0f395a375a5c61da5d4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, its not horrible or anything... 16-17 is about where its at... you could easily turn this into a nice look bro... your really young with little lifting experience so give it some time... hard work, consistency and discipline is the key... your body is in a learning and growing phase now considering you are new at this... so its going to take some work but most certainly can be done

yeah, its not horrible or anything... 16-17 is about where its at... you could easily turn this into a nice look bro... your really young with little lifting experience so give it some time... hard work, consistency and discipline is the key... your body is in a learning and growing phase now considering you are new at this... so its going to take some work but most certainly can be done
I 100% agree

Definitely. I’m running gw with Ostarine and s4 for a sort of recomp type deal. But I by no means use them as magic pills or anything, I work my ass off day in and day out in the gym 6 days a week and my nutrition is on point 24/7. I’m running 2900 Calories right now and was losing about 1.5-2 a week in body fat before starting any sarms stack so I’ll be keeping the forum up to date on how they are working for me and the progress I’m making and will continuously make adjustments to my diet based on results I’m seeing. Appreciate the words fellas [emoji1690][emoji1690]

You’re definitely on the right path man. Keep up the great work as you’re killing it so far!...

Top Bottom