napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice needed SR9009

You've been given some great advice by missbizz already. I would also encourage you to check out my diet and nutrition thread for dieting help. That may help you get on the right track

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Getting that diet lined out with the right training and cardio regiment is crucial. Once you have a good plan together, a stack of GW and SR9009 would greatly benefit you for your fat loss goals. There is no worry whatsoever of it giving anxiety or anything like that because there is no stimulants to worry about. They are both completely safe to use, even at your young age. Get them only at www.sarmsx.com to ensure you get the real thing in high quality. Here is how the dosing is setup and you need to run them 12 weeks

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Thank you so much!! I'm going to check out the diet plan right now!

miss bizz is spot on... a lot of times diet can absolutely cause depression... sometimes the foods you are eating cause it or the way you space meals... i have always been a huge believer and advocate of more meals in smaller portions... anti depressants definitely can cause weight gain and other psychological problems that you often cannot control... sr9009 reverses metabolic disorder and can jumpstart your metabolism and gw501516 is the king of enhancement and can bring so much to the table, especially with cutting fat and increasing performance and output to the highest extent..

you can run 16 weeks of gw and sr to start... the next time through you can consider adding to it but i would just go with these two to start... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout...

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

i dont really care for women using mk677 unless they are supremely dialed in with their potassium intake... i have seen some women have success with 677 but many canot control the water and it doesnt equate well... anytime you are increasing metabolism you have a good chance of increasing appetite so gw and sr could help with that while still cutting in the process...

you can run 16 weeks of gw and sr to start... the next time through you can consider adding to it but i would just go with these two to start... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout...

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

I'm going to work on my diet the next couple weeks prep healthy meals snacks and focus in on macros of everything ... along with working out of course...and then I'm going to hop on gw and sr and see how that ends up working out for me! Thank you for your time and knowledge. I'll update you on how it goes!

I don't think I'll take this or at least not for awhile. I'm not a pro at tracking everything yet and I also don't think I drink enough water for it either.
Just follow the protocol that Dylan or I gave you and you'll be set. There's no need for the MK677 right now with what you're trying to accomplish

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm going to work on my diet the next couple weeks prep healthy meals snacks and focus in on macros of everything ... along with working out of course...and then I'm going to hop on gw and sr and see how that ends up working out for me! Thank you for your time and knowledge. I'll update you on how it goes!

of course! you are very welcome... very wise decision.. im always here to help if you need me... definitely keep us updated on your results... you are going to do great!

Top Bottom