napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Me Get Started!

Drogon

Little information about me.

In late 20's, I'm looking to change my body for the next superman movie role (some day).
I store fat in my chest, flanks and stomach.. i have zero fat and zero mussels in my arms or legs which makes me look so un attractive and unhealthy.

i have pseudogyno (man boobs) (sobs), I'm currently not on any diet and don't work out. But i do try to watch what i eat.

Please help me get started by recommending me a cycle, i have ordered a mk677 15gm i would like to know how to use that and what else should i stack it with and do tell me how to use that other stackable sarms, should i buy a protein box (powder) if so which one? and which workout should i focus on, my arms and legs are very skinny and boney.

height: 5'8
weight: 160
Don't know my body fat % but as i mentioned above i got no fat or mussels in my legs or arms i got tons of fat laying in my chest, flanks and tummy i got man boobs.

Last edited:
thats not what you wanted to go with right now... you want a cutting cycle to start with...

go with a sarms cutting stack.. you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

when you mention mini pct 13 to 16 that means days that i should stay off all these drugs?

does the site ship to canada?

Hey the sarms you mentioned they should be taken for how long?
and when you mention pct 13 to 16 does that mean to stay off all drugs for those days?

thats not what you wanted to go with right now... you want a cutting cycle to start with...

go with a sarms cutting stack.. you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini Pct 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day

Can i take mk677 and CARDARINE and not do pct? i don't even know what to do or is required with pct.

Thank you will do once i get home.

@Dylan
Sorry if I'm not comprehending the information your providing i just never done this before so please bear with me.

as far as i understand i need to take these
from week 1 to week 12

then for pct its week 13 to 16 i take the following;

GW-501516 20 mg day

did i get this right?

yes, just follow the numbers bro... thats what they are there for, to guide you on exactly how to do this step by step...

Top Bottom