napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test Eq Deca

darkprince864

I'm wondering how I should run test,eq and DECA if my main concern is dropping fat while building muscle my diet is failed in just need to know dosage. Thanx

I'm wondering how I should run test,eq and DECA if my main concern is dropping fat while building muscle my diet is failed in just need to know dosage. Thanx

If you are looking to drop bodyfat you don't need steroids for that. They aren't fat burners.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If your diet is dialed in and you're cardio and training is on point, you should start seeing results. Keep putting in the work. This doesn't happen overnight.

i'm interested in your proposal to build muscle, which requires a substantial calorie surplus, while losing fat, which requires a calorie deficit. what is your game plan?

Welcome to the board. PLEASE DO NOT ask anyone to build a cycle for you.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

what does this mean exactly?

Nitrogen balance is essential in theory to muscle gain. All organisms are comprised of certain compounds and nitrogen is a hella big one. The biggest thing I can say about nitrogen balance is this it's a transporter of nutrients so studies have shown that damaged tissue, like post workout are in a deficit and keeping the body in a surplus/positive state is essential to recovery and growth. Keep stress low, consume aminos, rest and eat enough proteins. Nitrogen testing is possible by measuring nitrogen content in your piss. Get your doc, or privatemd to do a nitrogen test. Collect your urine over a 24 hour time period. Determine the amount of nitrogen lost over a 24 hour period, thru the above test, and add 4 for additional nitrogen losses though sweat and poop. Determine nitrogen intake by dividing your daily protein in grams by 6.25. Your nitrogen balance is the value of step 3 minus step 2. If your nitrogen balance is zero, it means you are consuming just enough protein to maintain your present level of muscular development; if your balance is in the negative, then increase your protein intake until it surpasses the equilibrium range of 0. So if you are in a positive NO2 state you can IN THEORY gain muscle while burning fat. This can be a tricky bitch though, but it's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Nitrogen balance is essential in theory to muscle gain. All organisms are comprised of certain compounds and nitrogen is a hella big one. The biggest thing I can say about nitrogen balance is this it's a transporter of nutrients so studies have shown that damaged tissue, like post workout are in a deficit and keeping the body in a surplus/positive state is essential to recovery and growth. Keep stress low, consume aminos, rest and eat enough proteins. Nitrogen testing is possible by measuring nitrogen content in your piss. Get your doc, or privatemd to do a nitrogen test. Collect your urine over a 24 hour time period. Determine the amount of nitrogen lost over a 24 hour period, thru the above test, and add 4 for additional nitrogen losses though sweat and poop. Determine nitrogen intake by dividing your daily protein in grams by 6.25. Your nitrogen balance is the value of step 3 minus step 2. If your nitrogen balance is zero, it means you are consuming just enough protein to maintain your present level of muscular development; if your balance is in the negative, then increase your protein intake until it surpasses the equilibrium range of 0. So if you are in a positive NO2 state you can IN THEORY gain muscle while burning fat. This can be a tricky bitch though, but it's not rocket science.

Damn 44, that is the first bit of information I have seen on determining "individualized" protein requirements. I had no idea there was a way to figure out or actually calculate whether or not I was getting sufficient protein. Interesting..

Damn 44, that is the first bit of information I have seen on determining "individualized" protein requirements. I had no idea there was a way to figure out or actually calculate whether or not I was getting sufficient protein. Interesting..

Bro medical science is a bad bitch... you just gotta know how to get her ass on the corner working for you lol. All of this is approximate, but in theory true.

i replied with my questions to see how knowledgeable the OP really is, because going by his original post, he sounds like another 19 year old that is far from ready but just wants to dive in head first and learn as he goes. the biggest reason sources draw attention stems from incidents created by users with no actual understanding of what they are doing. there is a great thing going here on this board, and i would like it to remain so for a long time. i think part of that process involves weeding out those that should NOT be using gear.

i replied with my questions to see how knowledgeable the OP really is, because going by his original post, he sounds like another 19 year old that is far from ready but just wants to dive in head first and learn as he goes. the biggest reason sources draw attention stems from incidents created by users with no actual understanding of what they are doing. there is a great thing going here on this board, and i would like it to remain so for a long time. i think part of that process involves weeding out those that should NOT be using gear.

Question.... what did that have to do with quoting me? Granted he didn't seem to be the sharpest pencil in the box, but my response was intended towards someone other than the OP. So please explain why I was quoted and that explanation given to me of all people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question.... what did that have to do with quoting me? Granted he didn't seem to be the sharpest pencil in the box, but my response was intended towards someone other than the OP. So please explain why I was quoted and that explanation given to me of all people.

brother, i quoted you because i was directly replying to your reply where you quoted me. it's on the first page. i myself and other members very much appreciate your sharing knowledge. i just wanted to clarify my reason for asking the OP what exactly he meant when he said positive nitrogen balance.

My bad failed to see who you were in regards to the thread. Lol all good.

Yeah man it's definitely good stuff. On a serious note when it comes to products like that honestly we can't be beat by any other pharma out there anywhere.

Last edited:

steroids arent fat burners, just FYI

what are your stats bro?? we need to know this first before we give advice

Please answer the questions so we can help advise you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom