napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4/LGD-4033/GW-501516 Stack

blasemaser

I have watched several of your YouTube videos and researched a bit more on other websites about SARMS. Some of the information I read somewhat conflicts with you you say in your video though.

I want to stack S4/LGD-4033/GW-501516 Stack and do so safely.

The main differences I read was that it was advice to take test booster for suppression and as well as Clomid during PCT.

I want to be safe and was going you could clarify these points. I want to buy and start a cycle but really don't want to until I understand this a bit better. I respect your knowledge and look forward to hearing back from you!

Sarms do require a mini PCT.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg/day

You can use tongkat ali or d aspartic acid during the last 4 weeks of your cycle (before pct) to boost test

I have watched several of your YouTube videos and researched a bit more on other websites about SARMS. Some of the information I read somewhat conflicts with you you say in your video though.

I want to stack S4/LGD-4033/GW-501516 Stack and do so safely.

The main differences I read was that it was advice to take test booster for suppression and as well as Clomid during PCT.

I want to be safe and was going you could clarify these points. I want to buy and start a cycle but really don't want to until I understand this a bit better. I respect your knowledge and look forward to hearing back from you!
i'll make it very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for your replies. This has been super helpful in me doing a bit more research on my own and I feel very confident in the information I have now. Thank you also for directing me to a good source.

Thank you for your replies. This has been super helpful in me doing a bit more research on my own and I feel very confident in the information I have now. Thank you also for directing me to a good source.
absolutely bro, thats what im here for... let me know anytime you have further questions...

Ok, so I went to SARMSX.com to purchase the items and have had nothing but difficulties doing so. Is the website legit? They told me there was a dispute with my bank and I needed to sign a document allowing them to withdraw money from my account but I called my bank and they told me no such thing happened. I have tried purchasing a twice now and it stays in a pending or hold status. My cards are never changed. Should I just purchase from somewhere else?

Bro this is absolutely normal, don't worry !
I had to sign the form too... it's just a security measure for sarmsx

Ok, so I went to SARMSX.com to purchase the items and have had nothing but difficulties doing so. Is the website legit? They told me there was a dispute with my bank and I needed to sign a document allowing them to withdraw money from my account but I called my bank and they told me no such thing happened. I have tried purchasing a twice now and it stays in a pending or hold status. My cards are never changed. Should I just purchase from somewhere else?

That's a normal procedure for fraud protection bro. Nothing to worry about. Sarmsx will just ask you for additional info and once you give that everything will be shipped to you no problem.

You definitely don't want to order from somewhere else. Sarmsx is the quality of sarms that you want

That's a normal procedure for fraud protection bro. Nothing to worry about. Sarmsx will just ask you for additional info and once you give that everything will be shipped to you no problem.

You definitely don't want to order from somewhere else. Sarmsx is the quality of sarms that you want

I thought it was weird at first too, but trust it. Just do it and it will be fine. Quality stuff.

its completely normal and that is done to protect you and them from fraud... it is very important to ensure you are protected with all the fraud that is going on...

Top Bottom