napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd help - first cycle

Haydos_Break

Just received my first 3 bottles of lgd and looking for some advice with regards to how to cycle it.

Was planning on running it for 8 weeks at 10mg/day - wanting to add size. Is this too much?

Also, what should my PCT be composed of? Do I actually need one?
Do I need to be taking anything in my 8 week on cycle with it. I read something about an AI but am completely new and just trying to educate myself before beginning. There is a lot of conflicting info.

Would really appreciate an overview of everything I should know in language a newbie can understand

Cheers

Just received my first 3 bottles of lgd and looking for some advice with regards to how to cycle it.

Was planning on running it for 8 weeks at 10mg/day - wanting to add size. Is this too much?

Also, what should my PCT be composed of? Do I actually need one?
Do I need to be taking anything in my 8 week on cycle with it. I read something about an AI but am completely new and just trying to educate myself before beginning. There is a lot of conflicting info.

Would really appreciate an overview of everything I should know in language a newbie can understand

Cheers

What is your stats, goals. And experience?

LGD should be ran 12 weeks at 10mg per day for best results. You absolutely do need to run a pct with it. Layout would look like this. Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Im 31, have experience in the gym but struggle to put on weight. I'm quite lean and have been back lifting for about three months after having labrum surgery on my shoulder. Goal is to put on some size - realistically what can I expect after 12 weeks?

Is a mini pct all that is needed or should I opt for a full pct? I'm assuming that the pct you suggested is run for four weeks based on the dosage you suggested?

Im 31, have experience in the gym but struggle to put on weight. I'm quite lean and have been back lifting for about three months after having labrum surgery on my shoulder. Goal is to put on some size - realistically what can I expect after 12 weeks?

Is a mini pct all that is needed or should I opt for a full pct? I'm assuming that the pct you suggested is run for four weeks based on the dosage you suggested?
Followed what Rick said. It's all. Layed out there for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Listen to rick on PCT, he knows a,lot. Personally I'm running nolvadex instead of clomid. LGD does not aromatize so no need for AI, however I'm ordering one just in case. You never know how your body might respond to any hormonal change. You'll love it bro! Only the 5th day for me and I'm enjoying so many benefits already. It's really supposed to take stride around week 3

Can you guys explain the purpose of the products in the pct - checked out the link and noticed there were a couple PCT stacks.
LiquiNol and LiquiClo - from what I'm reading they are both doing the same thing (keeping oestrogen under control) with nolva best option followed by cloma as it is stronger - Is that correct?

I'm a bit confused about the liquiAro-what is this product and how does it work? Description is quite limited on website.

Also in the platinum stack they had the mk and the gw.

From what I'm reading gw is for preventing fat gain and mk to maintain strength - does that sound about right?

Can you guys explain the purpose of the products in the pct - checked out the link and noticed there were a couple PCT stacks.
LiquiNol and LiquiClo - from what I'm reading they are both doing the same thing (keeping oestrogen under control) with nolva best option followed by cloma as it is stronger - Is that correct?

I'm a bit confused about the liquiAro-what is this product and how does it work? Description is quite limited on website.

Also in the platinum stack they had the mk and the gw.

From what I'm reading gw is for preventing fat gain and mk to maintain strength - does that sound about right?

After a sarms cycle the mini pct is what you want. The Clomid is there to boost testosterone. It does that significantly and effectively. It does not lower estrogen. The GW is there to lower cortisol post cycle, give better recovery and nutrient uptake, and enhance your gain retention from the cycle while keePing you lean while hormone levels are low trying to recover.

The other pct items are meant to be ran after an AAS cycle, which requires more for recovery....not after a sarms cycle

Cheers Rick - thinking I may have to grab some and follow your suggestion. Interested in your take on the cloma over the nolva?

Cheers Rick - thinking I may have to grab some and follow your suggestion. Interested in your take on the cloma over the nolva?

Either one will work, but Clomid seems to be a tad better for recovery purposes which is why we recommend it in the mini pct

Your pct needs to stay what I listed bro.

He means adding in those things to the cycle which can be good additions

Ok awesome - thanks for the help.

Just a couple more questions - just read on the site that lgd shouldn't need an AI but it's prudent to keep one on hand if needed. How do I know if I need one? As I said at the start this is literally the first time I've taken anything other than standard supps like protein, creatine and a pre-workout?

Also, a lot of the things I'm reading keep bringing up hc generate Es and n2guard - is this needed more for an aas cycle?

lgd doesnt aromatize, so you shouldnt need an AI. Unless you are weirdly gyno prone of some sort. That would make you more sides prone than me...

Only issue I had was the combo of lgd and osta suppressed me about 50% and I had to add clomid to my cycle.

So if I was to keep anything onhand, it would be clomid.

My opinion and worth what it cost ya... :)

Last edited:
okay brother... let me make this very simple... the way you know your suppressed is by blood work... no matter what cycle you run, you take pre, mid and post bloods... also, no matter what you run, you always have an AI on hand, regardless to whether it converts to estrogen or not... also, clomid generally kickstarts hpta better than anything and thats why its preferred over nolvadex... you CAN run a platinum pct, which is used after an anabolic cycle, if you have any concerns whatsoever... its not like it will hurt you, it will only help, its just generally not needed with sarms however its just fine to be proactive and protective.. i have no issue with that whatsoever... your estrogen is also tested with bloods... everything has been laid out for you perfectly... lgd and s4 is probably my favorite combo of sarms to run... its so damn effective... there is so much synergy between the two, they are like peanut butter and jelly... if you want to keep a cycle more simple, thats the one to get serious gains with...

Can someone explain to me the half life of the product? Is this the reason why you take it everyday at the same time? Also, is it better to take pre workout or post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just dosed in the AM, no need to do pre or post. I was in this mindset myself. It's not a preworkout. It won't give better pumps taking it 30 minutes before or 3 hours before. It doesn't work like that. If anu thing I'd say it's crucial at first to take first thing AM so it has a while to digest and begin to do its thing, by antagonizing the androgen receptors. Not by stimulating the CNS, increasing adrenaline, and not by increasing blood flow. So it's if anything better to take in the morning first thing IMO

Top Bottom