napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEW TO SARMS (Stacking 3) LGD, S4, Osta [Questions / Log]

I

Ideal

So I went online and bought S4 Andarine, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Im 6'1 and weigh around 123 & have never worked out a day in my life (until 4 days ago), (I'm a stick) this is my cycle :
LGD-4033 10 MG PERDAY
S4 (ANDARINE) 50 MG PER DAY
MK-2866 OSTARINE) 25 MG PER DAY

For PCT I bought Test 1700 from the GNC and I will be also taking the sarm GW.

I have N2slin, Gear, and N2JointRx or something like that. I will begin taking this three along with the sarms tomorrow.

I take all my sarms orally by mixing all three into a water or gatorade then jugging.

I about 4-5 days ago and i'm curious to what I can expect and if I should document my results and share with everyone.

I've noticed the massive blood flow through my arms when im lifting. I always feel really pumped and sometimes I cant even bend my arm.

So I went online and bought S4 Andarine, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Im 6'1 and weigh around 123 & have never worked out a day in my life (until 4 days ago), (I'm a stick) this is my cycle :
LGD-4033 10 MG PERDAY
S4 (ANDARINE) 50 MG PER DAY
MK-2866 OSTARINE) 25 MG PER DAY

For PCT I bought Test 1700 from the GNC and I will be also taking the sarm GW.

I have N2slin, Gear, and N2JointRx or something like that. I will begin taking this three along with the sarms tomorrow.

I take all my sarms orally by mixing all three into a water or gatorade then jugging.

I about 4-5 days ago and i'm curious to what I can expect and if I should document my results and share with everyone.

I've noticed the massive blood flow through my arms when im lifting. I always feel really pumped and sometimes I cant even bend my arm.

Where did you buy your sarms from?

Where did you get your SARMS? Hopefully not the same place you got everything else like all your N2 products.

Yeah I wasn't feeling the whole ID credit card verification thing. I just read all the reviews from people and asked around, came across the site and theres nothing but good reviews.

Yeah I wasn't feeling the whole ID credit card verification thing. I just read all the reviews from people and asked around, came across the site and theres nothing but good reviews.

So with that said...why don't you go to their forum and ask for help?

Well, I figured they wouldn't sell to me because I don't turn 18 until 2 months.

Well my arms have gotten bigger in the past 4 days and I can actually see some muscle coming on. With the S4 I notice everything is kind of yellow if that makes any sense.

Well my arms have gotten bigger in the past 4 days and I can actually see some muscle coming on. With the S4 I notice everything is kind of yellow if that makes any sense.

Bro I've checked out geopeptides. Their prices are rediciously cheap. You do realise how difficult it is to find purity for sarms, and how expensive they are to manufacture? Bro they are selling YK-11 which is a new sarm and should cost alot very cheap, doesn't that raise a red flag?

I wouldn't knock them until you try them. Go google and read the reviews etc.

I wouldn't knock them until you try them. Go google and read the reviews etc.

Bro who knows they could be legit, but in the past i got fake sarms even though the reviews were good. People can make fake accounts and make fake reviews, idk bro it seems a bit shady, they're too cheap imo.

You've said you have never worked out a day in your life. Therefore your arms are going to feel pumped for awhile and the fact you can't bend them is because you've never used your muscles like this before. That's completely normal and not from the sarms. I personally wouldn't recommend you take anything until you have a base foundation. Also the fact your 18, you need to give your body time to grow naturally. Stop taking sarms now. Just eat, train and repeat before you start with anything. Best of luck to you.

No like you can literally see every vein in my arm. I know the shits working for a fact.

No like you can literally see every vein in my arm. I know the shits working for a fact.
Lol yeah cuz ur skinny like a Holocaust survivor. The sarms aren't working dude, not yet. Even if what you bought is legit you shouldn't be taking them yet. Your not even out of high school. U just need a good good diet and training program. But u sound like you think you already know shit so Id imagine u won't take any of our advice.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

good luck hopefully your nuts don't start hurting and milk squirting from your tits, unless the fair is in town then you can get a job at the freak show.

Top Bottom