napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying out GW-501516 (Cardarine) for the first time.

everything will work out and you will end up with better times than you ever had.. im telling you this, if you are doing any sort of endurance training, running etc... GW501516is going to blow you away and be your best friend... definitely look at mk especially for your healing benefits but also for strength and lean muscle... let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help

Thank you very much.

Thank you all for the feedback, so if I want to lose BF as quickly as possible is there a # of calories I can consume while on cardarine, I plan on taking my protein and lifting but my goal is to drop BF, no question about it.

Thank you all for the feedback, so if I want to lose BF as quickly as possible is there a # of calories I can consume while on cardarine, I plan on taking my protein and lifting but my goal is to drop BF, no question about it.
you need to eat at least 250 calories below maintenance and can go up to 500 below

Check out my diet thread bro. It will help you structure things properly https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

that's a hell of a write up, bravo!

So if my weight is at 190 lbs the # of calories I need to stay at my weight is 2280 BUT according to Dylan I could go as low 1780 CAL's a day to lose weight, I'm assuming to lose 1lb a day?

So should I focus on eating low fat high in protein for the time I run Cardarine?

I'm thinking of running it for 8 weeks to test it out :)

that's a hell of a write up, bravo!

So if my weight is at 190 lbs the # of calories I need to stay at my weight is 2280 BUT according to Dylan I could go as low 1780 CAL's a day to lose weight, I'm assuming to lose 1lb a day?

So should I focus on eating low fat high in protein for the time I run Cardarine?

I'm thinking of running it for 8 weeks to test it out :)
yes, that is correct.. i dont know about a 1lb a day but you will definitely be dropping weight, absolutely... you need to run it 12 weeks though bro... it begins to peak at 8 week so stopping at that point makes no sense but otherwise, you are right on.. .

yes, that is correct.. i dont know about a 1lb a day but you will definitely be dropping weight, absolutely... you need to run it 12 weeks though bro... it begins to peak at 8 week so stopping at that point makes no sense but otherwise, you are right on.. .

Sorry my bad bro I meant a pound a week lol damn brainfart.

And I will def monitor the weight loss, I would def commit to the 12 weeks but it's pricey, granted if I love the results I'll gladly pay for the 9-12 week bottle of Caradarine!

Thanks again!

Thanx for the link!

Another thing I want to add is that since I work out early in the AM right before work should I take the 20mgs then or split them? Also I got used to not eating before my workouts but I do eat right after the gym and just before work.

is this ok to take on an empty stomach?

Thanx for the link!

Another thing I want to add is that since I work out early in the AM right before work should I take the 20mgs then or split them? Also I got used to not eating before my workouts but I do eat right after the gym and just before work.

Just take your full dose before your am workout. It's fine to take on an empty stomach

Thanx for the link!

its completely fine to take on an empty stomach bro... do not split the dose, take it all at once...

Any recommendations. Should I discontinue using it for research purposes or should i give it another week to see if it goes away.
This is in regards to frag 176 red bumps under arms.
idk what happen to my other post. must've gotten deleted.

Any recommendations. Should I discontinue using it for research purposes or should i give it another week to see if it goes away.
This is in regards to frag 176 red bumps under arms.
idk what happen to my other post. must've gotten deleted.
you need to start your own thread

Alright bros I got my package in the mail last night, this weekend will be my last hurrah before I cut out all fast food and booze.

When lifting on a high protein low calorie diet, what kind of workouts should I target?

High weight low reps? How many sets, reps, etc?

Thanks again!!!

Alright bros I got my package in the mail last night, this weekend will be my last hurrah before I cut out all fast food and booze.

When lifting on a high protein low calorie diet, what kind of workouts should I target?

High weight low reps? How many sets, reps, etc?

Thanks again!!!
that all depends on your goals bro... your workout must be conducive and based upon what you are trying to accomplish

that all depends on your goals bro... your workout must be conducive and based upon what you are trying to accomplish

Lose fat, hands down but I was told I could still retain muscle or even put on a little bit more if I eat enough protein while on a calorie deficit

Lose fat, hands down but I was told I could still retain muscle or even put on a little bit more if I eat enough protein while on a calorie deficit
when you are going for cutting you want to do higher volume lifts with lower weight... so sets of 15-20 as opposed to heavier reps at 8-10 each set... also, you need to keep rest very minimal in between sets... 30-45 seconds...

I'm interested in your height/weight.

If you have been gaining strength and mass but maintaining body fat that's not a bad thing really. However based on your post your overweight, and far beyond what you would like to be.

So diet is going to be 10x more important than a PED. However I think your on the right track.
To start out check out Ricks diet 101 post and put some time into comprehending and re working your overall approach to nutrition.

RickRocks Guide - https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Now for the Cardarine.

Get it from SarmsX.com
Run it for 16 weeks.

1-16 GW501516 20mg dosed pre workout or in the AM upon waking on non workout days.

No PCT required for this.

I would highly recommend adding in Ostarine for your first go.
In that case your cycle would like this:

1-16 GW501516 20mg dosed pre workout or in the AM upon waking on non workout days.
1-12 MK2866 25mg dosed in the AM all at once.

PCT:

13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 GW501516

Good luck!

Do you need to run a pct with mk 2866 if you run it only 8wks? I ran it for 4wks to see what it was like along with gw&s4 but stopped using the s4 because my eye sight was so yellow and bad. I've. Been off it 1 wk and still see yellow. But I could tell it was working.[emoji29]

But I'm about to re up the mk, and thinking of adding sr9009 because the results of the gw havent been what I want or maybe I got a bad batch of gw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need to run a pct with mk 2866 if you run it only 8wks? I ran it for 4wks to see what it was like along with gw&s4 but stopped using the s4 because my eye sight was so yellow and bad. I've. Been off it 1 wk and still see yellow. But I could tell it was working.[emoji29]

But I'm about to re up the mk, and thinking of adding sr9009 because the results of the gw havent been what I want or maybe I got a bad batch of gw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anything over 4 weeks of use with mk2866 requires a mini pct but it makes less than no sense to run it only 8 weeks.. why would you stop something when it is peaking? would kevin durant or russell westbrook retire from basketball right now?? thats the equivalent... they are at their peak... that makes NO SENSE

Top Bottom