napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle ( short period)

reddanor

Hi dylan,

I need suggestion to take anablic cutting cycle for 1 month or month and half i dont want to go with hard cycle i need something to keep my body dry for short term and stay away from side effects .
Im not a beginner for steroids and i didn’t take anything since 3 years now .
Body info :
Male
90 kg
178 cm
16% body fat
Age 31

Please note that i cant order sarms so please i need more details to take the cycle and the pct.

Best regards

i dont know anything you can run 4 weeks because im certainly not advising to run an oral only cycle and with a short ester of test, you need to at least go 8 weeks, not to mention you need to get your body fat down as well

the cycle is :
1- test suspension 200mg per week
2- winstrol 50mg 1 day on 1 day off .
3- clen 40 mcg 2 weeks on 1 week off 2 weeks on .
4- anavar (oral) 20 mg everyday for 20 days only.
—————————-
And how i can run proper Pct and does i need HCG .
Anything you can advise me to avoid high cholesterol . And control estrogen while im taking the cycle

the cycle is :
1- test suspension 200mg per week
2- winstrol 50mg 1 day on 1 day off .
3- clen 40 mcg 2 weeks on 1 week off 2 weeks on .
4- anavar (oral) 20 mg everyday for 20 days only.
—————————-
And how i can run proper Pct and does i need HCG .
Anything you can advise me to avoid high cholesterol . And control estrogen while im taking the cycle

Im not advising such an absurd cycle

A 6 week cutting cycle makes sense if you are 7% trying to reach 6%. At 16% it’s just funny. Are you trying to reach 14%?
Unless you are trying to crash diet and keep your muscle, it’s not recommended with orals since crash dieting is really hard on your metabolism and organs.

A 6 week cutting cycle makes sense if you are 7% trying to reach 6%. At 16% it’s just funny. Are you trying to reach 14%?
Unless you are trying to crash diet and keep your muscle, it’s not recommended with orals since crash dieting is really hard on your metabolism and organs.
not to mention the ENTIRE setup is just a fucking disaster... 1 day on and 1 day off of winstrol? 20 days of anavar? test suspension 6 weeks? stacking the orals? not even to mention even using clen... its just a ridiculous absurd layout from top to bottom

not to mention the ENTIRE setup is just a fucking disaster... 1 day on and 1 day off of winstrol? 20 days of anavar? test suspension 6 weeks? stacking the orals? not even to mention even using clen... its just a ridiculous absurd layout from top to bottom

Well yeah, that’s obvious. He has no clue how most steroids work in general. I imagine he did something like this:
1) basic research into a cutting stack
2) reduced dose or increased time between doses to reduce side effects

Unfortunately, short half lives means he’s getting the side effects but not the benefits, or as you said, a disaster.

Top Bottom