napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural Athlete looking out for a SARM cycle, need HELP!

vamsi abishek

Hi,

I have been training for the past 7-8 years and i always preferred to stay natural because of the side effects of the steroids(no offense towards the people who use them, i admire most of them at the same time).
Do i face any problems importing the products from SARMSX to India, by the customs duty ?

The main reason i was looking out for a SARM cycle is because of two reasons:

1. I have been competing for the past three years(one competition every year). After every competition i get so pissed because of the very less muscle and start bulking and i hardly gain 1 to 1.5 kg of lean mass for my next competition. Am literally struggling to break the plateau. At this rate i might take for ever to reach my goals considering me getting older day by day(am 27 years old now).
2. I never wanted to take chances playing with my natural hormone production, so never tried steroids. Now that they claim SARMS are dont interfere with the human hormones, i thought of giving it a short.

Can someone suggest me a basic cycle with least side effects ?
My goals are very simple, i just want to gain 6-8 lbs of lean muscle(i called it simple goal because as i have never done any cycle my body might respond good)
My current stats:
Weight: 149lbs
Body fat: 10%
Years of training: 7-8 years

Also i have a competition coming in next 10 weeks, so please suggest me which cycle i need to run along with its PCT inorder to put on some lean muscle initially and also look ripped on the stage.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

I have been training for the past 7-8 years and i always preferred to stay natural because of the side effects of the steroids(no offense towards the people who use them, i admire most of them at the same time).
Do i face any problems importing the products from SARMSX to India, by the customs duty ?

The main reason i was looking out for a SARM cycle is because of two reasons:

1. I have been competing for the past three years(one competition every year). After every competition i get so pissed because of the very less muscle and start bulking and i hardly gain 1 to 1.5 kg of lean mass for my next competition. Am literally struggling to break the plateau. At this rate i might take for ever to reach my goals considering me getting older day by day(am 27 years old now).
2. I never wanted to take chances playing with my natural hormone production, so never tried steroids. Now that they claim SARMS are dont interfere with the human hormones, i thought of giving it a short.

Can someone suggest me a basic cycle with least side effects ?
My goals are very simple, i just want to gain 6-8 lbs of lean muscle(i called it simple goal because as i have never done any cycle my body might respond good)
My current stats:
Weight: 149lbs
Body fat: 10%
Years of training: 7-8 years

Also i have a competition coming in next 10 weeks, so please suggest me which cycle i need to run along with its PCT inorder to put on some lean muscle initially and also look ripped on the stage.

Thanks in advance :)
I have the perfect cycle for you to add some lean mass and get hard and lean for the stage

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I agree with Rick here.. he gave you the layout for the best stack

Keep in mind that if you can’t gain any weight (looks like you’re underweight), you may want to look at your diet and make some changes ...

Thank you so much RickRock.

Is it ok if i do this cycle only for 8 weeks ? if so what would be the period for PCT ?

does "Clomid 50/25/25/25" mean 4 times a day with the doses 50,25,25,25 ?

Sarms start to peak after 8 weeks, so you really should run them 12 weeks...

Clomid 50mg per day 1st week, 25mg per day 2nd week, etc

Thank you so much RickRock.

Is it ok if i do this cycle only for 8 weeks ? if so what would be the period for PCT ?

does "Clomid 50/25/25/25" mean 4 times a day with the doses 50,25,25,25 ?
Bro, you need to run them a full 12 weeks to get the full benefit from them

The dosages for Clomid is 50mg per day the first week, then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks

Top Bottom