napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Get the best quality and service here with 1-Stop Domestic Shop gear!

Now that gyms are opening, it's time to capitalize and maximize those gains.

Send me a PM for a price list or hit me up on wickrme app username RickRock13

Summer cycle has started!

All these products available at 1 stop domestic shop. Send me a PM for a price list or hit me up on wickrme mobile app username RickRock13
a1755fe392e10c27640d5465d9835cc6.jpg

2 weeks in and this cycle is fire! Shredding up like crazy while getting fuller, stronger, harder and more vascular!

Send me a pm for our extensive price list of all our products from our 3 sources

PM me for our newest price list. We have a very extensive line of products to choose from our 3 domestic sources, which are all top notch quality.

You can also message me on wickrme mobile app username RickRock13

The quickest and best way to get a price list is to PM me here directly or message me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

PM me for our newest price list. We have a very extensive line of products to choose from our 3 domestic sources, which are all top notch quality.

Make sure you have the latest list before placing your order. Our sources are constantly updating gear list and they all run their own specials.

PM one of us or use the Wickr me app today.

Don't miss out...

With 1 stop domestic shop theres no dealing with long waits or customs, and you are guaranteed to get the highest quality domestic gear around

As far as quality goes check out the photos some of the reps have posted recently including mine on the Buddha in the Mix thread from June 1st. I'm in even better shape now and will post another before/after shot at beginning of September. And of course, our customer service is second to none (I state humbly).

PM any one of us for the latest price list and ordering information...

The quickest and best way to get a price list is to PM me here directly or message me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

A little over a month into my 1 stop domestic shop cycle. Things are going really well. I'm leaning out quickly, getting stronger by the day, and maintaining size. Current weight 194 to 195. I also just turned 46 on Sunday and couldnt be happier with how things are going! I feel incredible, my body feels incredible, and libido is through the roof.

Cycle is the following:
Pinnacle Test C 400mg per week
Pinnacle Masteron E 600mg per week
Biotech Tren E 200mg per week

Also running sarms.forsale GW and S23

Hit me up if youd like a price list. This gear is FIRE
a29565d3bff8cb871d30702e6afedfa8.jpg
3f2eb5cba5f0fb1b10b90f1340e71c41.jpg

The proof is in the pics I posted above. This gear is as good as it gets!!

Send me a PM for our extensive price list with our 3 top quality domestic sources

Both Rick Rock and I are determined to post new photos in the coming weeks in order to show how awesome 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear is.

I am currently running 80mg Test E a week and 3iu's of out generic HGH every day.

Waking around in the best shape of my life feels great.

Reach out to one of us for the latest price list and join the fun...

Top Bottom