napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prostate

theoldcountry

Wanted to get some feedback.

I started TRT in my 40’s using Androgel. My PSA when I started TRT was around 1.3. Once I started the gel my PSA started to slowly rise to 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, etc. I knew testosterone can cause inflammation or irritation to the prostate so I wasn’t concerned.

Then after several years of the gel I moved on to the injections 200mg every week. My PSA jumped to 2.7 to 2.8. Then came back down and leveled off around 2.5.

After some time it slowly started to climb back up, but not unusually high 3.0, about a year and four months ago. I went to my urologist for a check up (BTW, I’m 56 now). He did a digital prostate exam and advised that I have nothing to worry about. Said my prostate was a little enlarged due to age and TRT. He said prostate felt normal.

Now, in June I hit a cycle of test, deca and eq. I ran test around 375 for 11 weeks. After my cycle I dropped my test dose to 100mg a week now for the last 6 weeks (Back to TRT dose).

A checkup with my primary Dr revealed my PSA rose to 5.8 with a recent blood test.

I’m not really worried, but it’s on my mind. I assume my cycle using test at 375 for 11 weeks is the culprit. Maybe my PSA went to 7 or 8 and now it’s coming back down. I made an appt to see my urologist for next week.

Anyone have similar side effects on their prostate using testosterone? I don’t know how some guys run 800 to a gram and don’t have some prostate issues.

Just wanted to hear from anyone else with similar issues.

cbbram may be able to have some personal insight there... i know hes had prostate problems but not sure if it was just from test or not... just remember that everyone is wired much different... just like 250 mg per week of test gives me issues where rick can run 750 mg of it with zero estrogen issues...

AAS will affect your prostate just some more than others and especially when you get older. It's a risk we all take. AAS will raise your PSA score you need to check your PSA after you've been off cycle and on TRT for a few months. I've done many cycles over the past few years and my PSA is only 0.9 off cycle.

AAS will affect your prostate just some more than others and especially when you get older. It's a risk we all take. AAS will raise your PSA score you need to check your PSA after you've been off cycle and on TRT for a few months. I've done many cycles over the past few years and my PSA is only 0.9 off cycle.

Any idea what it was on cycle?

My prostate is a little enlarged anyway, and of course, as you get older it gets more sensitive. I don't really care what my PSA is, as long as it isn't cancer. I have a buddy who's PSA went to 14 (doesn't use steroids, just TRT 100 mg). He was diagnosed with BPH (enlarged prostate). Had 2 biopsy's and both showed no cancer.

No I get my blood work done on my yearly physical and I'm never on cycle.

cbbram may be able to have some personal insight there... i know hes had prostate problems but not sure if it was just from test or not... just remember that everyone is wired much different... just like 250 mg per week of test gives me issues where rick can run 750 mg of it with zero estrogen issues...

So, just to follow up and a question. I saw my urologist and had to be up front about my last cycle (375mg test and deca, 400 mg EQ), which I suspect caused the drastic rise in my PSA. He said he wouldn't document what I told him. Pretty decent of him. But he still sent me for a MRI and a specific blood test for prostate called a 4K Score. I saw him today and he said I was borderline for possible cancer, but the tests weren't definitive and he didn't feel the need for a biopsy at this time. It showed my prostate was enlarged, which I already knew. No big deal.

So, obviously my prostate is sensitive to Test and I still feel it was my dosage that caused my PSA to rise. So, let me ask you what if I did a cycle, but kept my Test at TRT levels? For example: Test cyp 100-150mg, Deca 300 mg, Anavar 40 mg a day,

Test Cyp 100-150mg, Masteron 400 mg, EQ 400-600mg

Test Cyp 100-150mg, Primobolan 600mg

Is it worth it and can I get away with keeping Test low and the other compounds reasonable and still make good gains?

So, just to follow up and a question. I saw my urologist and had to be up front about my last cycle (375mg test and deca, 400 mg EQ), which I suspect caused the drastic rise in my PSA. He said he wouldn't document what I told him. Pretty decent of him. But he still sent me for a MRI and a specific blood test for prostate called a 4K Score. I saw him today and he said I was borderline for possible cancer, but the tests weren't definitive and he didn't feel the need for a biopsy at this time. It showed my prostate was enlarged, which I already knew. No big deal.

So, obviously my prostate is sensitive to Test and I still feel it was my dosage that caused my PSA to rise. So, let me ask you what if I did a cycle, but kept my Test at TRT levels? For example: Test cyp 100-150mg, Deca 300 mg, Anavar 40 mg a day,

Is it worth it and can I get away with keeping Test low and the other compounds reasonable and still make good gains?

Of course u can

You will see crazy good results on low Cyp high Primo but I personally have prostate issues on good Primo. I always get them pretty quickly. Within a few weeks I never can feel "complete" in the restroom. I wake up several times a night to urinate. Primo does have a affect on your liver and prostate. All other sides on Primo are milder and I believe it to be the superior anabolic to any but it DOES affect the prostate.

You will see crazy good results on low Cyp high Primo but I personally have prostate issues on good Primo. I always get them pretty quickly. Within a few weeks I never can feel "complete" in the restroom. I wake up several times a night to urinate. Primo does have a affect on your liver and prostate. All other sides on Primo are milder and I believe it to be the superior anabolic to any but it DOES affect the prostate.
I can't handle Primo. Stopped after a few weeks. Waayyy too harsh for my prostate. Now I've done countless cycles of Test, Tren, and Mast and I threw in the towel with Primo. So for those who say it's the mildest steroid... Well not for everyone that's for sure.

I can't handle Primo. Stopped after a few weeks. Waayyy too harsh for my prostate. Now I've done countless cycles of Test, Tren, and Mast and I threw in the towel with Primo. So for those who say it's the mildest steroid... Well not for everyone that's for sure.

Totally agree. It depends on the person, I have some bros that tried Primo and it was also to hard for their prostates

Top Bottom