napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS": A new VLOG by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Excellent video bro. I hope a lot of the newer guys watch this, because I see so many thinking there is a shortcut to everything amd always looking for the easy way out, which there isn't.

the worst is "i'm going to run one cycle and get huge like Ronnie and eat everything in sight"

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Worse off in the end is absolutely right...and the end comes quick.

Excellent video bro. I hope a lot of the newer guys watch this, because I see so many thinking there is a shortcut to everything amd always looking for the easy way out, which there isn't.
i do too and i try to explain through my experience what not to do... i know exactly how to prevent this and that's the entire point of the video so i agree bro, i truly hope many watch this...

i want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this... it is highly beneficial for all aspects of life and can make a strong impact on decisions you make...

Anybody new to the world of steroids and cycling should take the time to watch this important video. Dylan hit the nail on the head with this one.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anybody new to the world of steroids and cycling should take the time to watch this important video. Dylan hit the nail on the head with this one.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
i appreciate it brother... i want everyone to understand what this all entails in what we do and life in general... short cuts are not there... they lead to a longer road and take away from who you are and what you should become... never be scared to put in the work and effort... it shapes you as a person and allows you to accomplish so much more in your life...

just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this... its so important for everything we do in life , not just our training

New member here! Been following this forum and Dylan for a little over a year now. Just decided to become a member of the forum a couple of weeks ago. Your videos and the way the forum is ran is why I choose to join this forum. I love your videos and especially the life lessons to you put out. Being a younger man (22) I like to see others opinions on how to better there lives and themselves by explaining what not to do. Keep up the hard work Dylan and I look forward to getting to know everyone over time!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

New member here! Been following this forum and Dylan for a little over a year now. Just decided to become a member of the forum a couple of weeks ago. Your videos and the way the forum is ran is why I choose to join this forum. I love your videos and especially the life lessons to you put out. Being a younger man (22) I like to see others opinions on how to better there lives and themselves by explaining what not to do. Keep up the hard work Dylan and I look forward to getting to know everyone over time!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
im really glad you joined bro... thank you so much for the words and support... you are always welcome here bro... this is your new home and family... im always here if you need me...

Top Bottom