napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doctor prescribing Deca, HGH, testerone and MK677?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Just found a health and wellness center that can prescribe things other then testosterone. I go to a health and wellness doctor who give me test but I did not know I could possibly get anything else. Does anyone have a doctor who has offered anything else? I did not know MK677 was even allowed to be prescribed as well as Deca. Anyone know of Masteron can be prescribed?

No thanks I'll do it myself for a fraction of the price.

Oh absolutely it is so much cheaper to do it yourself for some they might get a piece of mind knowing that that have a prescription so they don’t have to worry about getting caught with it or from a place of work drug testing which I have heard places that drug test don’t test for gear.

Oh absolutely it is so much cheaper to do it yourself for some they might get a piece of mind knowing that that have a prescription so they don’t have to worry about getting caught with it or from a place of work drug testing which I have heard places that drug test don’t test for gear.
Oh I totally get it. However ever since I've seen clinics giving inaccurate low bloodwork results to get business no thanks. That's not even a real business... That's a scam. I don't trust scam artists with my money. Now if you're going to a legitimate well known trusted doctor sure but definitely not a shady wellness health clinic.

Just be careful...

Last edited by a moderator:
https://hhwpalmbeach.com/pages/nutraceuticals-amino-therapy

Here is the website. If your not familiar with Marc Lobliner on YouTube this is how I found this doctor I guess the offices are I. Florida but they can give you the consultationand through phone or email and send you your shit through the mail

FUCK NO DUDE!!! FUCK NO!

I’ve had a run with this dude!! One of my old friends gave me his contact info when I first got into the game years ago, he opened a clinic called WFN. This dude told me he would write a script for dbol, tren, whatever the hell I wanted. Well guess what, I ordered from him and it was all bunk shit!! In fact, the PIP was so incredibly painful I couldn’t move my arm whatsoever after a dealt injection or could even walk after a flute injection. After a few years of him being in the business he needed up getting raided by officials and went out of business completely. Not sure if he was the full owner/founder of this whole scam but he later parted off in his own direction and has doing this whole “I’ll write you a prescription for whatever” shit. Total scam artist, 110% bunk everything. It is absolute junk and I highly recommend you steer clear of this guy unless you want to inject car oil into your body. This guy has earned himself large amount of hate and he knows quite well of who I am. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is and that’s the case with this guy in particular. He has always been based in Florida.

FUCK NO DUDE!!! FUCK NO!

I’ve had a run with this dude!! One of my old friends gave me his contact info when I first got into the game years ago, he opened a clinic called WFN. This dude told me he would write a script for dbol, tren, whatever the hell I wanted. Well guess what, I ordered from him and it was all bunk shit!! In fact, the PIP was so incredibly painful I couldn’t move my arm whatsoever after a dealt injection or could even walk after a flute injection. After a few years of him being in the business he needed up getting raided by officials and went out of business completely. Not sure if he was the full owner/founder of this whole scam but he later parted off in his own direction and has doing this whole “I’ll write you a prescription for whatever” shit. Total scam artist, 110% bunk everything. It is absolute junk and I highly recommend you steer clear of this guy unless you want to inject car oil into your body. This guy has earned himself large amount of hate and he knows quite well of who I am. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is and that’s the case with this guy in particular. He has always been based in Florida.

No way man really haha dang that’s crazy I would assume he was legit since Marc Lobliner is backing him up. That is a real bummer maybe I will just stick to my doctor Iv been going to for years now recently I asked him if he could get me Deca and he said he oils look into it juts never fallowed through with asking about. I know the test he gives me is legit tho so we we will see. But your sure this is the same place you tried?

No way man really haha dang that’s crazy I would assume he was legit since Marc Lobliner is backing him up. That is a real bummer maybe I will just stick to my doctor Iv been going to for years now recently I asked him if he could get me Deca and he said he oils look into it juts never fallowed through with asking about. I know the test he gives me is legit tho so we we will see. But your sure this is the same place you tried?

Yup for sure brother. Sorry for the rant but just trying to look out for you guys on here. He did part ways with WFN but he was selling all fakes. Who cares about now, that is plenty for me to stay away from him. What real doc is going to write a script for tren or dbol? Would you really trust someone like that? Stick to the sources on here, they are approved for a reason. I remember exactly when it All went down as well, it was all over Florida news, shortly after they put out the final ban for all pro hormones and I remember shortly after blackstone labs getting raided by FDA for still selling dymethazine, alpha 1 max, all the harsh orals basically. All the companies after that just dumped the rest of their stock to avoid any issues.

Yup for sure brother. Sorry for the rant but just trying to look out for you guys on here. He did part ways with WFN but he was selling all fakes. Who cares about now, that is plenty for me to stay away from him. What real doc is going to write a script for tren or dbol? Would you really trust someone like that? Stick to the sources on here, they are approved for a reason. I remember exactly when it All went down as well, it was all over Florida news, shortly after they put out the final ban for all pro hormones and I remember shortly after blackstone labs getting raided by FDA for still selling dymethazine, alpha 1 max, all the harsh orals basically. All the companies after that just dumped the rest of their stock to avoid any issues.

No that’s good information to consider forsure thanx for speaking up I might still look into him in the future but my doctor does good for me and his shot is real at least the test anyways lol. I’m more interested In it for the legality of it I would like to have a prescription if I can I mean I have great personal sources I can get literally anything pharms grade and almost any brand I can think of but I’m worried about getting drug tested. So I’m looking for the legal option.

No that’s good information to consider forsure thanx for speaking up I might still look into him in the future but my doctor does good for me and his shot is real at least the test anyways lol. I’m more interested In it for the legality of it I would like to have a prescription if I can I mean I have great personal sources I can get literally anything pharms grade and almost any brand I can think of but I’m worried about getting drug tested. So I’m looking for the legal option.

Of course man, trust me if I could get any of it prescribed then I would haha. I’m very skeptical of someone is handing out prescriptions left and right like that though

i would not go anywhere near this... you cant prescribe mk677 bro... thats fucking laughable on its own... i wouldnt go anywhere near this

Hey guys,

I went through this with Titan Medical Center!!! Pretty much the same type of company you have mentioned. Thank god I only paid for the blood work from them, and didn't get suckered into their HRT program. I'm actually going to my doctor today with the blood work lab report Titan Medical sent me.

I mentioned this in another post but Titan gave me blood work that said my Test levels were 108....In no way shape or form do I feel any symptoms of low-test. Now, I know you can't go off feeling, but 108??? Then they tried immediately to get me to sign up for HRT. All of my other levels were perfect.

Hopefully after seeing my doctor today, they can send me for blood work this week or next.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom