napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne and about the "fake sarms" I took a while ago?

Acne and about the "fake sarms" I took a while ago?

It should go away and where did u buy the sarms from, I got one from total nutrition and I'm pretty sure all there shit isn't real like it does nothing bc I have a couple of freinds tht took it also they didn't do a pct or anything and they are completely fine they where even double dosing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda gross and if you dont want to hear about acne dont read this

So I took fake RAD140 for 3 days from some supplement shop about 2 weeks ago.

I obviously stopped it once I learned about what it could actually be.
I went to get my bloodwork and everything was normal and functioning as should as a 20 year old male.

So I hadnt had acne since a long time ago and grew a beard for the past 3 or so weeks and didnt have any acne for a while. Once I shaved the beard about a week after taking the fake RAD, the next day my whole neck and some around the rest of my face had pimples all over, white heads and whatever the other ones are.

1)Is it possible that this stuff caused this?
2) And if it did will it be permanent and non stop.
Yes it's definitely possible that product caused that, especially being from a supplement store. It was likely a prohormone which will cause an extreme hormone imbalance leading to acne.

Legit high quality sarms won't do those extremes at all. It's possible to get some minor acne from sarms but nothing like that at all

Only get sarms from a trusted source....www.sarmsx.com is what you want

hormonal changes would cause acne but in 3 days, it shouldn't do that... i have no clue what you were actually taking at all though..

hormonal changes would cause acne but in 3 days, it shouldn't do that... i have no clue what you were actually taking at all though..

Yeah I don't know then. It happened 2 weeks after I took it for those 3 days, but it does seem to be toning down. And yep I already ordered from sarmsx

It should go away and where did u buy the sarms from, I got one from total nutrition and I'm pretty sure all there shit isn't real like it does nothing bc I have a couple of freinds tht took it also they didn't do a pct or anything and they are completely fine they where even double dosing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a local supplement store that's always on their radio in my city, similar to total nutrition. And yeah hopefully it goes away , but I did feel a little difference unless it was placebo

your skin could've just gotten sensitive under the beard too.
I cant shave my face cause my neck always breaks out really bad, i just use electric clippers and take it down as low as i can.

Yeah tough to say, you could have major razor burn, ingrown hairs, etc. Not sure at 20 if you have had prior beards and shaved them off or shaved your face regularly prior with out issues? I couldn't grow a beard until I was around 22 or 23 and now I can't stop hair from growing from anywhere lol.

Yeah tough to say, you could have major razor burn, ingrown hairs, etc. Not sure at 20 if you have had prior beards and shaved them off or shaved your face regularly prior with out issues? I couldn't grow a beard until I was around 22 or 23 and now I can't stop hair from growing from anywhere lol.
your skin could've just gotten sensitive under the beard too.
I cant shave my face cause my neck always breaks out really bad, i just use electric clippers and take it down as low as i can.

I feel like it was a mixture of both of them lol and yea thats the longest ive grown it without shaving so maybe it did grow sensitive in the time.

Last edited:
From a local supplement store that's always on their radio in my city, similar to total nutrition. And yeah hopefully it goes away , but I did feel a little difference unless it was placebo
yeah brother, i dont know what you actually had there man.. at least you got off of it right away and the acne will now eventually go away as it leaves your system...

Top Bottom