napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for Sarms and where to buy (first time user)

Noodlepony

So I’m looking at running Ostarine for 6 weeks for my first time using sarms. I’ve done my homework and research but could use more tips from people who’ve had experience already. I’m also looking to do a cycle on LGD 4033 but later on in the year. My general question is where to buy PCT since most of the stuff mentioned in forums is nolvadex and clomid but you can only get with doctors prescription. What PCT should I run after my 6 week Ostarine cycle also how should I run an LGD 4033 cycle and what to use after it.

So I’m looking at running Ostarine for 6 weeks for my first time using sarms. I’ve done my homework and research but could use more tips from people who’ve had experience already. I’m also looking to do a cycle on LGD 4033 but later on in the year. My general question is where to buy PCT since most of the stuff mentioned in forums is nolvadex and clomid but you can only get with doctors prescription. What PCT should I run after my 6 week Ostarine cycle also how should I run an LGD 4033 cycle and what to use after it.
Not sure where your researching your information but most sarms should be ran for 12 weeks with a few exceptions. 6 weeks pointless imo.
LGD ran 12 weeks 10mg daily
Pct for either cycle
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg daily 4 weeks

Cant help where to source clomid unless you in Australia mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You need to run your sarms 12 weeks. Anything less is a waste.

Also many sources on here carry nolva and Clomid. It's not hard to find at all

you've done some pretty bad research... sarms done even peak until week 8 so its pointless to run it only 6 weeks...here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Cant help where to source clomid unless you in Australia mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’ve only been able to find clomid via auslabs, I have noticed some people advising against their quality.
Keen for a bit of guidance on Aus sources if you have a moment.
Will send u a pm.

go to the source section

Thanks, will continue to read the source section for mentions of Aus distribution.

A general question regarding Clomid vs Nolvadex, from what I read both stimulate the release of LH, with Nolva being the stronger of the two with greater ability to address gyno.
(I have some very minor puberty onset gyno).

For the purpose of MK2866 (12w) PCT it appears Clomid is recommended more often.
Is this because Nolvadex is a stronger SERM and would be overdoing it for a MK2866 PCT?
Or
I noticed you mention Clomid stimulates normal test levels faster in your experience.

Aside from general interest / expanding knowledge in what differentiates the two, Nolva appears more readily available in Aus.
Any info appreciated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom