napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vascularity on EQ

ZeroToHero

I am on week 9 of my cycle with 500mg/600mg TestC/EQ. I also kickstarted with 6 weeks of Var at 60mg/day. Didn't feel like much was happening in the last 3 weeks after I dropped the Anavar, until literally this week when I started noticing veins popping up all over the place. Under my lats, abs, obliques, lower abdominals especially. I attached a picture below. Is this a little overboard for EQ? I've never seen someone have this kind of vascularity on something besides Tren. I have also been on GW for a week. I suppose it could also be due to the fact that I compete in CrossFit and do 2-3 conditioning sessions 5 days per week. I think it looks awesome, I just feel a little self conscious about taking my shirt off now because I feel like it's a dead give away that I am on gear lol

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 85
Ive got the same thing going on. Theyre everywhere. My legs get the craziest looking. Its nothing to worry about. Its the elevation in rbc and its a fucking great thing

I am on week 9 of my cycle with 500mg/600mg TestC/EQ. I also kickstarted with 6 weeks of Var at 60mg/day. Didn't feel like much was happening in the last 3 weeks after I dropped the Anavar, until literally this week when I started noticing veins popping up all over the place. Under my lats, abs, obliques, lower abdominals especially. I attached a picture below. Is this a little overboard for EQ? I've never seen someone have this kind of vascularity on something besides Tren. I have also been on GW for a week. I suppose it could also be due to the fact that I compete in CrossFit and do 2-3 conditioning sessions 5 days per week. I think it looks awesome, I just feel a little self conscious about taking my shirt off now because I feel like it's a dead give away that I am on gear lol

see bro... your right at peak point for eq now... week 8 or 9 is when it finally really kicks and the vascularity is amazing on it... trust me, your going to see veins in places you didn't even you could get veins... if you add s4 to this, the hardening and vascularity gets even more intense... ENJOY EQ BRO, THIS IS WHEN IT SHINES!

Nice! I will be running EQ for the first time next cycle. I already have it on hand. New Years Eve 1st pin! (If I can wait that long.)

That right there is one of my favorite things about EQ. The vascularity can be pretty sick on it. Veins pop up you never knew you had. Looking great brother! Keep it up!

Thanks you guys! I've never experienced vascularity like this, so it's been crazy to notice new veins popping out in the mirror every single morning. I have also noticed a big increase in the hardness of my muscles. They look much fuller and dryer than when I started. And when you add the vascularity to that, it's straight up sick. I gotta give credit where credit is due, Robolics Labs is making me one happy customer. His shit is legit!

Attachments

• IMG_9916.jpg
    IMG_9916.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9914.jpg
    IMG_9914.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 47
Thanks you guys! I've never experienced vascularity like this, so it's been crazy to notice new veins popping out in the mirror every single morning. I have also noticed a big increase in the hardness of my muscles. They look much fuller and dryer than when I started. And when you add the vascularity to that, it's straight up sick. I gotta give credit where credit is due, Robolics Labs is making me one happy customer. His shit is legit!

yes bro, robolics is very high end quality... some of the best i have ever used...

Nice... I've been around a bit and never used his gear, but have never heard nothing but good stuff on his gear. Never heard any negative.

Nice job bossman. It's absolutely the EQ! I'm experiencing similar results with EQ right now, I texted Dylan a picture of my arm after training on Monday because I could barely fathom the vascularrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrity...........(and it was my weak arm!)

Nice job bossman. It's absolutely the EQ! I'm experiencing similar results with EQ right now, I texted Dylan a picture of my arm after training on Monday because I could barely fathom the vascularrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrity...........(and it was my weak arm!)

that's fucking savage man. I'm officially in love with this shit. I'll probably never run a cycle without EQ again lol

True story!

Looking good bro.If you are at week 9 then it is going to get better in the next month. Weeks 10-16 or so are awesome

I am kicking myself for not taking advantage of EQ more in the past. I used to be too damn stubborn for my own good.

I'm also seeing some nice androgenic effects.

Top Bottom